"No, we're going" I say.

"Bye guys, see you at the hotel" Rose waves.

Prom was taking place in a hall at a hotel, Rose and Conner were coming in Conner's car and Blake and I were going in Blake's car.

Once we reached the door of the car Blake opens the passenger door for me and smiles at me.

He looks hot.

"Did I say that you look very beautiful?" Blake says and he sits in the drivers seat and starts the car.

"Yeah, you did. Did I say you're very good looking?" I smile.

"I mean...I'm always—" before he could finish the sentence I playfully shoved him to make him stop saying what he was going to because I knew he was going to say something cocky.

"Don't finish that sentence" I glare.

"I'm always hot" Blake says it anyways, shooting me a smirk.

We kept of talking until we reached school, Blake opened my door for me again and I thanked him before I started to fix my dress.

We walked to the door of the hotel and there was board which had the school name and an arrow guiding us to the hall of the hotel.

Once we reached the hall we pushed open the wooden door of the hall there were many people already there, some sitting and talking, some dancing to the music and other eating.

We both walked to a table and sat down, we continued to talk till we saw Rose and Conner walk in too, they looked around until they spotted us and they walked up to us.

We all talked about different stuff before Conner got up and asked Rose to dance, Blake and I following after.

We were about to finish dancing to our second song when Blake looked a little bit uncomfortable, like he wanted to say something but wasn't sure if it was right.

"Blake? Are you okay?" I ask, a little bit concerned about him.

"Ava" he starts off, his hands on my waist tighten about and I raise my eyebrow, signalling him to continue.

"Yes?" I say and tighten my grip that was around his neck, waiting for him to continue.

"Uh—first of all, have I told you, you look absolutely stunning?"He says looking around at anything but my face.

"Yeah you have, twice actually. Now, can you tell me what's bothering you?" I ask him.

"Um, I've—I've been thinking about this for a few weeks, I was a bit confused at first because I've never actually been in a committed relationship before and you mean a lot to me and you're really cool and chill and—" he starts rambling.

"Get to the point please, you're kind of freaking me out now" I cut him off and squeeze his shoulder.

"Right...Ava, I—I love you, no ones ever made me feel this way except for you. Even when you first came here, there was something about you that I couldn't get enough of. Now, I know you may not feel the same way about me yet but I understand, I just wanted to tell you how I—" He was cut off by me once again but this time I cut him off by giving his a sweet kiss on the lips.