"I could say the same about Conner and you" I smirk back.

Just then my mom walks in and she gasps, like the dramatic person she is.

"You guys look so beautiful, come here let me take a picture!" My mom says before she literally sprints to her room then comes back with a camera.

Typical.

"Ok, lets go to the backyard, it's better if you take a picture outside" my mom mutters and drags us outside and down the stairs and to the backyard.

"Now. Stand close" she continues and brings the camera up to her face.

Rose and I stand in front of the camera and smile into it.

Just then bell rings and my mom literally squeals like a school girl.

This is so embarrassing.

Why is she so energetic? Why can't I be as energetic as a 40 year old?

"That must be your dates" she says before she runs to open the door.

"Conner! Blake!—Oh Ann, you're here too. Great!" my mom yells.

Oh lord...

Blake and Conner walk to the backyard and I almost faint when I see Blake. He was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt, his pocket square was maroon which was matching with my dress.

I think Blake had the same reaction as me except he probably didn't feel like fainting, he only stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened.

After a few seconds he comes up to me and places his hands on my waist, he had a big smile on his face, he then hands me a corsage that had different colours, it had a pastel pink, small purple and pink flowers and some white ones as well, he ties it around my wrist and then is when I notice that he had the same type of flowers in his pocket of his suit.

"You look...gorgeous" he smiles down at me. A small blush forming on my face.

"You don't look bad either" I smile at him while I put my hands on his chest.

Just then we hear a camera click and a flash go off, we both turn and I see Ann smiling at us sheepishly while my mum was just jumping around behind her.

She more excited than I am, honestly.

"Sorry, I forgot to shut the flash" Ann smiles.

"Mom" Blake groans and looks up at the sky, his hands still on my waist.

"We're leaving" Blake calls out to Rose and Conner, as well as both our moms.

"No one more picture, please" My mom says.

"No—" I was cut of by Blake.

"Alright" He says and pulls me close and turns to the camera, we both smile and my mom takes a picture of both of us.

"Okay, one more, one more" my mom says. But I was already pulling Blake away and I was shaking my head, it was about to be six in 20 minutes.