Excuse me? "Sorry hyung, but I'm coming whether you like it or not!"

Taehyung hyung just gave me a glare as he took a deep breathe, "for the last time, kook, you are not invited! It's a date!"

Date? Wait is he asking her out? No, he can't do that!

"Date? Says who? Are you even consider it as a date Anne?"

Please say no.

"Yes kook, it's a date."

It hurts so much to hear it from her mouth, and i have no idea, why? Why did i hate seeing her with a guy other than me? Am i catching feelings for her?

"What?" 

"You heard her kook. Now, will you excuse us?"

"No, you are not excused! You said you weren't dating him?! Why? You said you hate fame? What's change your mind now?!"

Her face shows nothing but surprised at my outburst, i did too.

"Why is it bother you so much that i go out with your hyung?"

I don't know!

"I just don't like it! Are you dating him because he is more famous than i am? That he is more handsome than i do?! I see, i guess sisters share the same trait, both are manipulative bitch and only care for fame."

Anne POV

"I just don't like it! Are you dating him because he is more famous than i am? That he is more handsome than i do?! I see, i guess sisters share the same trait, both are manipulative bitch and only care for fame."

He did not just say that? Is that how he think of me? A crazy bitch who wants fame?

"Is that how you think of me kook?" 

My question caught him off guards.

"Just like Rosé? Is that what you are trying to say? ANSWER ME!"

I should have blocked his number, i should have known better that work for someone as famous as they are brought nothing but drama.

"You shouldn't say that to Anne!" This time Tae speak up with his deep threatening voice, the next thing i knew was that Tae threw his fist to his jawline, "take it back!"

I never saw him mad, not to this extend, it's scary.

"Stop! TAE STOP!"

"Tae? You even called him by his nickname? Then no, i won't take it back, i hate you!"

Is this brat serious?!

"Good! the feeling is mutual, Let's go Tae!"

Jungkook POV

"Good! The feeling is mutual, let's go Tae!"

She hates me? So she chose him over me?

"You shouldn't have said that Kook, that was harsh, and it was an asshole move!"

"Shut up hyung." I said as Jimin hyung was startled at my answer, "I'm older than you, show some respect! I get it you are mad at them, but being an asshole won't help you get her back, grow the fuck up!"

"She hates me! Okay?! What the fuck should i do hyung?!"

If only my mouth can control my tongue.

"She doesn't."

"She is! And she chose Tae hyung over me."

"I would have chose Tae over you too, after the insults you threw at her?"

"Yeah that's because everyone always love Taehyung hyung more than me!"

Anne POV

I can't deal with this anymore, i should have known better.

"Don't listen to his nonsense Anne. You are obviously not like Rosé at all, you are you! Rosé is Rosé, just because you are related that doesn't mean you share the same trait."

Taehyung is the sweetest human being i ever encountered, so are the other guys, but i guess i should have stick with my specialty.

"I'm not, but I'll quit."

"What?! No! You can't! Anne! Please don't, i like you! Pleaseu!"

Oh Lord, another puppy eyes?! This is so hard for me.

"I can't deal with his bullshit anymore Tae, plus, i should have stick with my specialty! You will find a better photographer.

"You don't understand do you?"

What? What is that supposed to mean?!

"What do you mean Tae?"

He took another step toward me, as he trapped me with his hands and towering me.

"I.Like.You."

What the actual god damn fuck?!

"Excuse me?"

And he crashed his lips on mine, woah, what? I should have pushed him away, but his kiss is so soft, so ppure i can feel how eager he is, it's addicting.

Until i heard someone punched a wall.

"And here i thought i was wrong."

Jungkook. Oh fuck.

"Kookie, it's not what it looks like-"

"No i get it Anne! Don't call me that anymore! It hurts knowing you also called him Tae and how you enjoyed that kiss!"

Since when did my life has become so complicated?! Yeah, since i got involved with this kind of life..

"Why? Why did you kissed me like that? Why did you have to ruin your relationship with kookie? And me?"

Tae hold my face in his hand as i cried, "i like you, i can't control it. I'm sorry, i shouldn't have kissed you without consent."

He said with his alluring voice, "just please, don't quit, not on me. For me pplease? Anne, I'm begging you. I have never felt this way before, my whole life has been exposed, and ruled by the public, and i never asked for aanything, and now, i want you, so please? Give me a chance."

He is making it so hard for me to just quit, not with him begging with tears on his eyes and his alluring voice.

"Alright Tae."

I'm about to have my life get even more complicated, aren't i?