09

Anne POV

As time flies fast, after a few moments for me to think, okay maybe more than just a few moments, but if we are planning to take down the devil incarnate, we need more than just moments to planned it out, not to mentioned how my face is literally everywhere labelled as a crazy obsessive fans of this wicked witch, but oh well here i am, standing in front the almighty mansion belong to none other but my very messed up family.

"It was a lovely evening until you showed up."

Typical Rosé, showing her true colors in front of me, her only enemy that she thought have nothing compare to her, well she isn't wrong, but I'm still a Park, i can be an evil too if i want, and Roseanne Park has been nothing but a trigger to a devil inside me to be awoken.

"Trust me, showing up in this hell hole is the last thing on my to do list, but i believe we can be in a good terms if we want, now let's just get down to the business, we Park woman don't like to slow down after all."

Dealing with girls like Rosé can't be done without a good offer, she gets what she wants otherwise the least that you get from spending your time with this cold blooded bitch won't be so pleasing.

"I'll just get straight to the point my dear sister, you want something so precious and hold so much value for your career, Jeon's number, that's what you are dying for me to give to you."

And doing a negotiation with a witch undercover as an angel, isn't easy.

Let's just start with step 1 : get straight to the point, girls like Rosé never like a chitchat, they are cold, you better get straight into the point and if you already get in the point, then it's time to step 2.

Step 2 : get her interested to your point, if you don't, you are just wasting her time and trust me that won't be pretty.

"Now, my sweet dongsaeng, if you weren't so stubborn, we wouldn't be talking about it under such circumstances, would we?"

Step 3 : don't get distracted by her sweet gestures, talks and smile, those are her deadly weapon, since I'm the only person in this planet earth who knows how wicked this bitch can be, she can't fool me.

"Oh, my sweet sweet unnie, nothing is free in this world, i better have my name clean tomorrow morning, if not, there will be consequences."

Step 4 : shows her that you are just intimidating as she is, now this might be hard but if she sees you as someone who are as evil or maybe she will just call it clever as her, she won't even dare to even think a way to ruins you.

"Oh, are you threatening me Anne Park?"

Step 5 : she will get you in a situation where you think that she can ruin you in any second with a simple "are you threatening me?" Bullshit that she speaks with her challenging tone and daring eyes, but don't get confused it's actually her way covering up her fear.

"Threatening you? Pfftss, i wouldn't dream such a thing, this? This is just me offering you a piece of offer, we are sisters, well half sisters, and i'm perfectly aware of your hatred towards me, and the feeling is mutual Rosé don't worry, but still a Park always get things done professionally, so of course if there is an offer there will be consequences as well, see this like me doing a business with you, a contract with term and conditions."

Step 6 : congratulations, you got Roseanne Park wrapped around your finger.

"I see, considered it done my sweet sister, it's really a pleasure doing business with you."

And that's how you got Roseanne Park fall under your trap, when i said i can be evil, i'd rather play it lowkey than just terrorizing with fame, and entitlement just like how Roseanne Park proudly wear it as a crown.

"Thankyou for your warm welcome and great services, the tea was refreshing Rosé."

Now, i can finally throw a party since i can finally breath like no one is suffocating me, speaking about Jeon's number, he hasn't been texting me since i yelled at him, i shouldn't have done that, he's been nothing but just being a decent human being caring for his friends, well his internet friends in my case, who am i kidding? This is Jeon Jungkook, you don't just be friend with this guy, this worldwide superstar guy, i don't even know if him and i are friends or just a texting company.

Maybe it's for the best, not dealing with idols, with their complicated and fake world, or must i say it's like a slavery, at least that's how i see their world are, they may seems like they are the one who have such big influence to the public but i think it's the other way around, they been doing what the public, what the netizen, the fans, the media wants to see, it's like they are obligated to be perfect all doll up in their bling bling outfit and makeup ready to satisfy everyone by their performance.

Their world is crazy, they even had to apologize because they do something any human being would do, dating their significant others, like what are they? Robots? Mannequins? They are human too, why do they have to apologize for doing something completely normal for a human being would do? Like dating? Like maybe smoking? I mean i know smoking is bad for our lungs but most ordinary humans do that too, and then all of the sudden if an idol does it they became the bad guy in this circle of life? As if they committed a crime? What? They can't be stressed out and smoked their problems away like how we usually do sometimes? Okay maybe not all of us smoke, but get what i mean?

It's like they sold their soul to some kind of cult or something that they are being controlled over things that are a basic human being would do, that's why i always hate their world, i always love the silence, the peace i have as a normal person, enjoying everything without being judge, without being worried about how my fans would react if i make mistakes, but now i think it's impossible to have my old life back again, the moment that Rosé gave my number to Jungkook was the moment my whole life would be turn upside down, and this is just a beginning.