He nodded "they're savages!! don't trust them [Y/n]! every male at our school is only out for one thing... s—-!" Misturu quickly held Ryoji's mouth shut before he could say anything else. Ryoji struggled in Misturu's grasp. "That's enough out of you, gremlin."

Somehow Ryoji got himself out of Misturu's arms, "hey—hey I wasn't done talking!" Misturu let's him go hesitantly. He sulks rubbing his arm where Misturu firmly gripped.

"[Y/N], I think you should keep us being your brothers a secret... just for now. If the school were to know you're living with us— we'll all be in trouble." Misturu suggests, [Y/N] nodded understanding. "Of course, If that's what you think is best..." her face saddens a bit. Misturu reaches to touch her shoulder, but immediately holds his hand back...

They continue walking their walk to school.

||TimeSkip||

"Good morning everyone. I hope you all slept well and are ready to continue our lesson"
"Right... before anything else please welcome our new transfer student, [Y/N] [L/N]. She'll be your new classmate from now on." [Y/N] walks into the classroom from the door. She stops and stands straight in front of the class.

"Hello, Please take care of me..." [Y/N] tone seemed a little different. [Y/N] then spots a certain white haired student among the class. It was Yuusuke, he gave her a silent wave. She smiled and continued, "I hope we can all get along...!" [Y/N]'s charm shined.

The teacher caught her attention. "Please find a seat and let's begin homeroom." [Y/N] looked around the room for a empty seat, she stopped coming across a paired table, with one seat available.

She looked to the other student, "May... I sit here?" She asks, the anonymous female student turned her head, revealing her face. She had platinum blonde hair in a fluffy bob, her eyes gleamed pink. She was short and wore ribbon earrings and a short skirt. "Sure...! Take a seat!" She smiled cutesy.

"Thank you— um hello it's my first day. What's your name...?" The cutesy girl paused looking at [Y/N] from head to toe. "Yukiko—- but my friends call me Yuki~" they smile back at each other, "that's an adorable nickname! Yuki" [Y/N] notes.

Yukiko looked at [Y/N] with an odd expression, her eyes almost appeared to be completely blank of emotion as she smiled back. "Mhm! I agree!" And nodded ending the conversation at just that, both went silent as they continued listening to the teacher.

|TimeSkip|

First class ended, [Y/N] stood up from her seat walking to the closest door with her lunch in hand. Yukiko eyed her as she left, observing her outfit and walk. Yukiko let out a deep sigh as she pushed herself out from her desk.

The door suddenly opened in front of [Y/N] as Yuki lightly tugged her sleeve. Someone jumping into the classroom as Yukiko grasped the [H/C] haired girl.

╭────────────────────────╮
"[Y/N]! Let's eat lunch together!
╰─ ⌵ ─────────────────── ⌵ ─╯
Two students announced, in Sync from different sides of the room. Almost sounding alike. Yukiko froze in place upon hearing the other voice, knowing exactly who it was...

"Ryoji?" [Y/N] gasped "class just ended... how did you get here so fast...?" He chuckled softly "My class is only one floor down. Right next to the stair case, I came as quickly as I could, I wanted to share my lunch with you!"

[Y/N] then turned to glance at Yukiko still tugging her sleeve. "Yuki? Am I going crazy or did you say the same thing?" Yukiko's face seemed slightly flushed letting go. "Yes— do you want to have lunch together?" Her face forced a freaky smile.

"Sure! Let's all have lunch together then!" [Y/N] gleamed before turning to Yuusuke still sitting at his desk. "Yuusuke, would you like to join us?" Yuusuke shook his head quietly grabbing his camera and quickly headed out. Yukiko looked to [Y/N] confused, ("how does this girl know two of the Nakashima brothers...?")

Ryoji grinned leaning forward to look at [Y/N]'s expression as she watched Yuusuke leave. "he's always at his club room. You can't find him anywhere else~ let's just leave him and go have lunch already!" Ryoji seemed to actively ignore Yukiko's presence, as he quietly nudged her out of the way.

However Yukiko, at first angry, did the same, linking arms with [Y/N] "[Y/N]! I should give you a tour around the school! You're new and all! I'm the perfect person to—" Ryoji quickly cut in, both of them glared at each other with fox eyes...

"Thanks. But no thanks, Koko. [Y/N] wants to spend time with me instead~! I should be the one to show her around—" he witted. "How can you say that when she hasn't even decided yet, Ryoji? Stop being so hasty~!" She hissed back.

[Y/N] looked at them, throwing their comments back and forth. She chuckled a little...

"It's wonderful How close you two seem." Ryoji and Yukiko immediately fell silent, [Y/N] quickly realising this herself. Yukiko giggles back, "I suppose. We were childhood friends after all." Ryoji looked at her, with a dark expression...