"If it wasnt because I know your age, I would totally call you old pervert"- Bao teased him more but he didn't listen anymore. After the runt showed his human form to them, he's been nonstop annoying him about his sexual prefence and about Ying! Can't he have some peace and just quietly stare and admire his Ying alone?! CAN'T HE?!! ヽ('Д')ノ

As they went back to the neutral grounds, they all mind their own business and washed up. Bao staying behind with few females from different clans to learn from him how to cook.

Shuu was about to enter the bath house (Bao made... again) When a strong arm pulled him back and carried him away. His reaction was late, a small yelp left his mouth as he tried to lift his self up, away from the person,

"Who-"- Shuu panicked as he felt all his food will get thrown out from his mouth.

"..." without another word, he was tossed to a warm pool of waist level water. Shuu drunk some of the water in panicked as he fell face first, wiping the water away from his face with his hands, he glared at the person who did it!

However, his glare turned into wide eyes as he stared dumbly at the person whose stripping already!

" (⊃д⊂) Y-Y-YING?! H-HOW- W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I-I MEAN, W-WHY AM I H-H-H-HERE?!!" Covering his eyes were futile! He already saw his "EVERYTHING!"

Ying just sported an amused look before submerging himself to the waters. He stopped infront of Shuu, he can feel the small body giving off a small sense of heat, warmth and a smell that's intoxicating him since they came back to the camp.

"Shuu,"- Ying took his one hand off his face and they both created eye contact. Shuu's eyes nearly fell from its sockets when Ying held his hand up, palms down and slowly lick the blood off his skin.

'Σ('◉⌓◉') ASDFGHJKL! AAAAH!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OH MY! OH MY!!!! AAAAH!!!! Y-YING! L-LICKING MY HAND! AAAAH!!! HE'S REALLY LICKING MY HAND!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!! !@#$%%^&*! *screams his head off* ' Shuu's mind went short circuit! Is he in heaven? Did he die earlier? Why is this scene too bold?! He's not ready! HIS HEART IS DEFINITELY NOT READY!

Feeling dizzy and his feet cannot carry his weight anymore, he swayed and was caught by Ying's embrace. His mind was in haywire and his heart palpitated like crazy! From above, he can hear the only person who can affect him like this, laugh a low sexy sexy laugh.

Shuu: *flustered to death*

Ying: *amused and enjoying his reactions*

Picking him up and letting him sit on the edge of the pool of water, Shuu's eyes timidly followed Ying's eyes towards his chest. It was pinkish from all the blood from his kills earlier. With uneasy eyes, Shuu watched as Ying suddenly lean forward and licked his stomach!

)Σ(๑ŏ╻ŏ๑)!!!!!!

He tried to move away from the ticklish feeling, but Ying's strong arms wrapped around his nape and back, he cannot move at all! The feeling of that small rough and wet muscle of his, running from his stomach towards his chest leaves him breatheless and muddle-headed.

"T-Ticklish... ah~"- Shuu moaned as he felt Ying's mouth, tongue and teeth relentlessly attacking his right nipple. The left one wasn't even spared! His fingers kept on pinching and pulling it making his back arch and his mouth spewed lewd noises. Ying's movement became more bold and more dominating. The sweet smell coming from Shuu's body was getting stronger everytime he cry out in pleasure.

"That smell... so sweet.... so delectable! More.... I want more!"

Without Ying's notice, his sharp canine teeth were drawned out as he purred in delight moving up and rubbing his nose on the spot meeting Shuu's neck and shoulders. Shuu shivered in delight, suddenly throwing his head back and his voice drawled out a sweet mewl.