Part 4

"Now no backing out Anushka. I'll make you mine now. " said an angered Ranveer. He caught her hands and tore her sleeves. She continued pleading him while he proceeded to kiss her.

A sinful kiss was about to land on her lips when "Thud......."

Ranveer left Anushka with a jerk and immediately held his painfully bleeding head.

As soon as his hold loosens,  Anushka turns over to save herself,  when she e notices another masculine figure behind. That man seemed familiar to her. Oh right..!  He was Karnesh,  her Bhai.

Her eyes twinkled with hope seeing her Bhai. She ran towards a furious Karnesh,  who stood with a broken glass vase in his hands.

Anushka hid behind Karnesh , who looked ready to kill.

Ranveer rushed towards them wrathfully. Karnesh hit him on the head with the vase once again , he winced painfuly. Then without giving any chance of retortmemt,  Karnesh almost bet him to pulp.

Amidst this fight between her brother and Ranveer,  Anushka's  mind was a complete chaos.   She was shocked seeing her Bhai so vengeful.

    She didn't know what her next step should be ? Should she she should stop Karnesh or run away from this hell alike place ? It seemed to her like she was brain dead. Her brain refused to register the current happenings in her mind.
All she could think about now was her child's  safety.

Anushka would have still been frozen at her place and Ranveer dead,  if not for a voice from behind her,  that not only brought her back on Earth,  but also stopped Karnesh .......

The trio looked at the direction of the voice to see a confused and angry Virat behind Anushka........

A/n :-
Next update only after 20 comments and at least 40 votes. 💁