Part 3

"Nushkie" Ranveer's  sweet sugar coated voice reached her ears.

Her form trembled seeing her cheat ex-fiance  and now brother in law in the bedroom. That too when no one from outside could enter without Virat's wish.

" Ra..Ran.. Ranveer...... Tum?  Yaha! " her voice came out as a mere whisper. If not an absolute silence in and around,  he would have missed her words.

" Yes!  Yes me. Tumhara Ranveer.  " he said in a husky voice.

" Don't come close to me. " she warned , but came out more as a request. 

He moved dangerously close to her. And now trapped her between his hands as soon as she hit the wall.

" Why should I not come close to you Nush?!  Tell me. I know you have been waiting for me since long. I missed you so much dear. Come close to me now. Baby. " he whispered seductively in her ear.

" No I wasn't waiting for you. Never in my life. " she screamed as loud as possible.

He didn't instigate further. Rather have her time to calm down.

After a moment of silence , she dared to ask
"How did you get in here? "

"You know your so called husband has placed quite a few guards in and around this house. But you see,  I have been gymming regularly for a few months now. So it wasn't much difficult " he replied slyly.

He started taking predatory steps towards Anushka.

Almost reflexively,  Anushka's feet moved back until her back hit the the wall behind.

"Oh dear,  don't you be afraid. Neither are any of the servants loud,  nor is your Virat at home to save.. rather catch you with some other man ." Ranveer said.

" By the way,  is your husband even yours in the first place?  I don't think so Nushkie " he said and started laughing devilishly.

All this while Anushka was too shocked to retort back and say that,

Her  Virat might hurt her,  but she is more than confident that her husband is hers and only hers.

It was only when Ranveer caught hold of her hand in a deathly grip and started to drag her our of the room that she came back to this world.

" Leave me you Bastard !! Leave me. " she pleaded in a broken voice.

" Not everyone is YOU Ranveer. My Virat is not like you. I know he hurt and will continue to do so in the future. But he is mine. I know that. But look at you !!  You filthy snake. You trapped my family first and got me engaged to you. Even though you were married......To Virat's sister. To Bhawna di. She is such a pure and innocent soul. How could you cheat her?  Huh!?  Answer me. Bolo Ranveer. Bolo. " she retorted back at him,  but at the end couldn't help control the wimper from her mouth.

"And.... An...d I.... I Love him. More than myself and more than anything else in the world " she cried.

" Don't lie Nushkie,  I know you still love me. And you know what stop worrying about him. No one can do anything. Now stop crying and come with me. I'll take you far far away from this world. " he said with a maddening glint in his eyes.

Anushka slapped him as hard as she could.  Ranveer went numb. "How many times should I tell you that I love Virat not you. I hate you. I hate you Ranveer. From the bottom of my heart. I hate you. "

"How dare you slap me?  Listen Anushka,  YOU ARE MINE. And I'm going to prove that to you now. This moment. "  with this he caught her upper arms in a painful grip.

She struggled to get our of his hold.
His grip tightened. 
Tears lined up her lotus eyes.
A smirk bloomed on his poisoned lips.
She prayed to her MataRani  for help. He kept failing her attempts.

She was pushed into the floor.
Her arms held above her head so tight that it was sure leave an imprint on her wrists.
Her sleeves were torn apart.
Tears that brimmed earlier in her eyes now fell noiselessly on the floor.
With no one to wipe off those tears and now one to motivate her,  she had finally given up all hopes.
Her pregnant body wasn't helping either.

A sinful kiss was about to land on her lips.

"THUD....... "

Sorry people for being late. Had some personal issues to deal with.

Hope I didn't disappoint you all.

Keep showering your love.

Yours,
Virushkaslays

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT.

THE LETTER TO MY LOVE....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें