Chapter 31: Hey

This is what I imagine Trevor to look like. (Picture)

"Good morning." A green eyed blond said walking into my room.

"Tr-trevor what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see Le Casa. Its nice up here isn't it?" He tapped the wood by the door.

"Yeah. I didn't know you were coming."

"Me neither. Hey, my parents want to have dinner tonight. And next week is the homecoming dance. Just saying." He leaned back on the door casually.

"Dinner? What? Where? Homecoming?"

"Yeah. Dinner. Tonight. My house.  And yes the homecoming dance. "

"Oh okay. What time tonight? "

"I'm suppose to take you dress shopping." He lingered around the room comfortably soaking in the surroundings, familiarising it as if he knew he would be here again.

"For dinner?"

"And the dance. I mean....if you want to go."

"I can't imagine a college boy wanting anything to do with a homecoming dance. Don't you have frat parties to attend?"

"Well....I'm not really allowed on campus. Plus, I thought it would be fun. "

"Why aren't you allowed on the campus?"

"Long story." He obviously wasn't comfertable talking about it because he shifted his eyes awkwardly when I brought it up.

"You know weve never really been on a date before?"

"Really? Huh, yeah your right." He said sitting on my bed.

"Hey guys." Apollo said walking in.

"Hey man. What's up?" Trevor greeted Apollo.

"Uh, my moms just calling Nemmi down for breakfast you can join us if you like." He kicked the door accidentally trying stepping in. His face cringed in pained.

"No, no that's okay. I'll come pick you up around noon. See you then. " He kissed me slowly. Then winked at Apollo and left. I rolled my eyes. Apollo checked down the hallway until he heard Trevor descending the stairs.

"Oh  fuck! Oh God, oh God, it hurts so much. Its stinging. Why is it stinging?" I laughed at his pain. He was on the floor hugging his toe.

"You'll be fine." I said patting his back. He got up slowly and we limped to the dinning room.

"Hello son. Nemmi." Mr.Heron said. He still has a 'issue' with me.

"Hey Mr.Heron."

"Enjoying your stay?"

"Oh yes, thankyou."

"Its a shame that we have to steal you from your parents. You sure they're okay with this?"

"Oh very much so." I smiled.

"Morning Nemmi. Would you like a plate of Waffles and bacon?" Ms.Heron said smiling as we entered the kitchen.

"Yes Ma'am."

"So, did you tell him about that date?" Apollo asked sipping some orange juice.

"What?"

"The date that you haven't gone on."

"Oh, that date. I did. But, we have to have dinner with his parents tonight."

"With the Schmit family."

"Yes"

"Well, good luck."