Chapter 26: Wine and Karoke are what make elegance.

I was walking through the hallway with a smile. Today I had a boyfriend. I wasn't even in school yesterday. I was with Trevor all day. I have to admit, I really like him.

He is interesting. I listened to him all day and never got tired. His anicdotes and his quotes. His jokes and his humorous stories. His laugh and his moan. The stories behind his paintings and the stories behind his door. Everything was so interesting.

And Gregory. Oh Gregory was the best. Apparently they were keeping me a secret. If Mr.Schmit or Danielle found out I was with Trevor they would ruin me. Sounds kinda scary doesnt it? I didn't want to know what would happen. But I'd soon find out that heartless she devil would ruin me from the inside.

"Nemmi. How nice to see you." Danielle said with a smile.

"Uh Danielle."

"Leave!" She shouted and with that everyone cleared the hallway. I found myself in a Hollywood movie. You know, the one about the girl who gets bullied. And the bully clears the halls and the girl shakes in fear. I was shaking in fear.

"Your seeing Trevor alot. Am I wrong?" she said slowly.

"Well two days isn't a lot, Danielle."

"Enough to fall in love apparently."

"Excuse me."

"Your in love with my brother."

"You will withdraw these filthy accusations!" I quoted from my favorite scene in Game Of Thrones. Gosh I'm such a junkie. Never thought it would come in handy.

"How do you think Apollo will feel when he finds out about this? Ooh or Max he will be so hurt." She taunted me. I bowed my head in shame. What is she trying to do to me? Its not like I never thought about it!

"Yesterday night. He didn't go on a date with me because you had called him. Did you know that?"

"Sorry."

"Dont be. You can't help it. I need you to do something Nemmi."

"What?"

"Tell Max that you will NEVER love him. Tell him that he means nothing to you! Nothing!" She shouted walking near me.

"No! I'll never to that to him."

"Do it Nemlisa! Do it!"

"Danielle your crazy." I said walking away. She came to me and grabbed my neck.

"Listen to me now and listen clearly. I can and will make your life a living hell. Consider this a warning."

"Consider what a warning? This? I've been strangled since I was a child. I mean have you met my brother" I asked choking for my last breath.

Even when I'm choked I'm still rude. Gosh, need some kind of counselling. Trevor thought it was one of my best qualities. I mentally swooned.

"Just wait my dear." she said. I hurried to class running my neck.

I had two choices I could cry, run to the bathroom, wait for Max to find out and tell him that its okay. Live in fear. Break both Max and Apollos hearts and never see them again as they both go to college next year. OR. I could do it my way. Never let anyone treat me like shit. If I go down, I go down hard.

"Sorry I'm late Mr.R" I said waking into class. Danielle smiled at me innocently holding Max's hand. Marking her territory. Wow. She really is an animal.

"You've been excused." He said pointing to my seat.

"Oh okay."

"Hey, you didn't miss much. Were just learning about prisms in 3D again. Bullshit." Trip whispered to me as I took my seat.