Chapter 18: Save me, Bathe me, Sleep in my bed.

THIS CHAPTER SUGGESTS EXPLICIT CONTENT. Sorry, if it makes you uncomfertable.

*•*•*•*•

  "No! Explain to me exactly how you ended up in a motel with him. Explain!" Max screamed at me.

" Max you have to understand, I can't tell you. I called you because I thought you would understand." I cried.

"Understand what? I'm suppose to understand this!? Apollo is bad for you. Look at you! Its 1 in the morning and your....Your here!"

"I'm not sleeping with him! I did it to help him!" I shouted back.

"Help him with what? Did he need some help jerking off?"

"Nemmi its okay. I'll walk home." Apollo said from inside the bedroom.

"No! Max. He tried to...He tried to hang himself . And he called me. Remember when that was you? Remember who came for you last year? The spring formal. Who followed you out? Who cut the rope? Answer me that!?" I stared  at Max in the eyes knowing that this would make him understand.

••Flashback••

"Max!" I cried. He walked away. It was half an hour into the spring formal. Where could he be going? I followed him. He went into the parking lot. He got in his new car and sped off. I took my bicycle and went after him. He stopped at a local Motel. He went into one if the rooms. If I was his date why is he here without me? Is he cheating? I ran into the building busted the door. I opened it to see the most shocking thing in the world. My own best friend, like a loose lighbulb, hanging off the ceiling.

"Max!"

••Unflashback••

He bowed his head in shame. "I had no idea."

"I understand your mad. But Max, I can't believe you thought I would ever do that." I felt untrusted and dirty. Tears were filling  my eyes. Is that what he thought of me?

"You can't blame me for assuming something."

"Look, We need to get him home. We'll have this talk later."

"Okay. But, you can't come to the house with me." He said rubbing his neck.

"Why?"

"They sorta noticed you were gone so Jackie told Ms.R that you had to go to an emergency meeting with Tammi. Plus your spending the night."

"What am I suppose to do? And how come your allowed to leave? How do you know about Ms.Rotters?" I flailed my arms with every question.

"Number one I dont know. Number two I told them I had a dream and needed to take a drive. Number three  Jackie called me. Ease up on the questions will Yah?" he ran his hand through his hair.

"Please stay with me." Apollo said getting off the bed.

"What?" Max asked furiously.

"You have no were to go. Stay with me. I don't want anything to happen tonight. Please." He said weakly.

"Sure. Ill stay with you any time Apollo." I told him with a smile.

"What exactly is his problem?" Max said rudely.

"Well....Its personal."

"My dad rapes me Wyatt. Go ahead and tell everyone. Go! Tell everyone that I tried to kill myself. Tell everyone. Are you happy? You won Wyatt. You got everything! You win..." Apollos temper suddenly rose. He was shouting at Max and approaching him.

"Enough! What is wrong with you two? Whatever it is settle it now. Or I will be the one who kills myself." I threatened.

"Nemmi don't go to extremes!" Max said.