Niles x Summoner!reader

"Oh come on! where is it, where is it?!" You groaned in frustration as you slung various objects around your room. You knew you had it somewhere, but where did you put it??!! In the middle of your chaotic ransacking of your own room you heard a faint knock at your door.
     "Summoner? Are you ok in there?" You heard a concerned voice holler though the door.
     "Yeah! I'm just... come help me."
     The door cracked open and Alfonse peaked in, not knowing what to expect.
     He got eye full of your room, now torn up with books and clothes scattered all over the floor.
     "What are you looking for?" He asked, carefully stepping over and around all the items on the floor.
     "My Breidablik! I don't use it for awhile and suddenly I lose it!" You said while chucking a book across the room, nearly missing Alfonse's head.
     "Sorry!"
     "It's fine, but you shouldn't be tearing up  your room like this. You're going to have to clean it all up again."
     You groaned in agony at the damage you've done. You didn't even think about that.
     "Are you sure it's in your room? Did you leave it in the library or something?" He suggested.
     "No! I'm positive! Unless..." you trailed off, leaving Alfonse slightly worried and confused.
You booked it out of your room and down the hall, Alfonse closely following and now very concerned.
     "Summoner! What are you doing?!" He shouted as you continued to zoom down the halls, winding and weaving through all the heroes passing by.
     You stopped in front of a door and banged your pitiful arms on it, all while gasping for air. You're not as in shape as you thought you were, but Alfonse sure is. He came swiftly jogging up behind you.
     The door you were just pounding on opened as you tried to compose yourself, but it was either that or pass out due to lack of oxygen. You looked up from your panting slump and saw exactly who you expected.
     "Well, well, tired already? You just got here," He smirked. You normally would chuckle or brush it off, but you weren't in the mood to play around today.
     "Where.. is it." You puffed out between breaths.
     "Where's what? You know there's a lot of things I have in this room," He continued.
     "You know exactly what I mean, Niles! My Breidablik!" You gained control of your breathing again and asserted yourself.
     "Oh you mean this?" And as if on cue, he held up your Breidablik for all to see.
     "Yes! Give it back!" You jumped at it but he quickly pulled it back out of your reach.
     "Wow, I've never seen you so desperate before. I wanna see this side of you more often," He teased.
     "Niles," you heard Alfonse interrupt, reminding you he was there. "The Breidablik is a divine weapon used to summon heroes that only the Summoner can use. You have no use of it, and if you break it.." he trailed off as he glared at Niles.
     "I know, but... ugh, you're so uptight. Let's have some fun first," and with that, Niles was off running down the halls.
     "Niles!!" You screamed while chasing after him. Only cackling could be heard in return. Alfonse was right behind you and slowly gaining speed. Either way, Niles wasn't getting out of this scott free.
     You followed him all the way out to where the summoning stone was. You were so tired and out of breath that you gave up and collapsed on the ground. While gasping for air, the white haired scoundrel peered down on you from above.
     "Looks like I tired you out, but do you think you can squeeze just a tiny more energy out for me?" He crooned.
     "No..." you gasped in pain as you continued wheezing.
     "Please?" He added. "Pretty please? it's not everyday you get to see me beg."
     He held out his hand to help you up and you slowly took it. He yanked you up and you gathered your breathing again.
     "What is it this time?" You asked. You looked around for Alfonse, but it seemed like he had lost you. It was just you and Niles and that was a situation you didn't want to be put in.
     "Close your eyes," Niles ordered.
     "What? You really think I'm dumb enough to fall for that? Especially when there's no one around?" You tried to expose him, but all he did was just laugh.
     "What do you think I'm going to do? Lock you in a passionate embrace? You would like that, wouldn't you," you felt your face get hot, but you remained level headed. He was being stranger than usual lately and you wondered if he had actually planned this.
     "Get to the point, Niles. Why am I here?" You demanded.
     "Awe, come on. It's supposed to be a surprise. Just trust me this once, ok?" He pouted. You sighed and reluctantly closed your eyes. You felt Niles take your hand and place something in it, something familiar. He took your opposite hand and placed what felt like a pouch of some sort.
     "You can open your eyes now," He whispered in your ear, causing you to jump.
You opened your eyes and saw your Breidablik placed in one hand and a coin pouch in the other. You were finally relieved to have your Breidablik back, but what was with the coin pouch?
     "Well?" Niles' voice shook you from your thoughts. "Aren't you going to open it?"
     You fumbled with the pouch in your hand and opened it to see a pile of orbs glimmering in all their glory. You gasped in shock and excitement to see so many of them like this.
     "Niles! How did you get all of these?! Actually don't answer that, I rather not know." He laughed at your immediate pull back of the question, but a smile appeared on his face.
     "I have my ways," he said with a grin. Out of sheer excitement and impulse, you clung to him and gave him a quick hug.
     "Niles, you may be a pain in the neck sometimes, but you come through in the end." You left him there slightly dazed from your sudden actions and skipped off to the summoning stone.