Family United (Corrin, Jakob, and Kana)

"Welp, these are my last orbs." You sighed as you stared at the sad pile in your hand. It wasn't even a pile, that's what made it sadder. You had just gotten all these orbs not even a day ago and now they're gone,l; like you never even had them. It's not like you were even summoning for your own benefit either. No, you were doing this because a certain somebody was feeling a little homesick.
You peered back to see Corrin sitting patiently outside of the summoning area. You told her that it might be dangerous of she got too close, so she sat down and agreed to wait for you, hopefully to return with one of her friends or family members back from Nohr. You knew little about where she actually came from, but you knew that none of the people you've summoned so far were from there.
Hearing her talk about home all the time made you feel bad for her, and you could tell how much she missed it. You decided to be a good person and try and summon someone from her world, but so far all you've managed to do was summon a cleric named Clarine, a thief named Gaius, and an archer named Rebecca; none of which knew Corrin. You were down to your last few orbs, and only two stones were left. One colorless and one blue. You decided to go with the last colorless stone, figuring you'd save the blue one for last.
"Welp, here goes nothing."
You aimed and fired your Breidablik and instantly blinded yourself as usual. After the bright light faded, you got a glimpse of the hero you had just summoned. He looked quite well dressed compared to the others, but his attire looked suited better for serving than fighting...
"My name is Jakob. I am a Nohrian butler, loyal to my liege, Corrin. I offer you my service, if not my devotion."
Did he just say Corrin...
Panicking that you probably actually just summoned someone from Corrin's world, you turned around and waved frantically at Corrin. She looked at you puzzled for a second, but when her eyes shifted to the figure behind you, she ran up to you guys at full speed.
"Jakob!" She shouted as she practically tackled him in excitement and happiness. It brought a warm smile to your face.
"Corrin?! Is that really you?" He replied, also shocked.
"Yes! I've missed you so much! I've missed everyone!" She beamed and buried her face into his shoulder. You knew from Corrin's stories that they were close, but you didn't know they were that close. But who were you to judge? You felt that nice warm feeling of finally doing something good and that's all you needed.
You let Corrin and Jakob have their moment as you prepared to summon again. You aimed and fired, once again being blinded by the bright light. It faded and when you looked around for the hero, you were quite shocked. It appeared to be a child, but you couldn't summon children like this, could you?!
"Hi. It's nice to meet you! I'm Kana. My mama is Corrin. I can into a dragon and then, wow, I can fight!"
Wait. Did he also say Corrin?
Before you even had the chance to say anything to this small kid, he let out a gasp and took off. You assumed he got a glimpse of Corrin. You watched as he practically jumped into Corrin's arms and the family was reunited. What's this? No, no, you promised yourself you wouldn't cry...
You composed yourself and went over to meet the happy family, Corrin especially.
"Summoner! I can't believe it! How did you bring Jakob and Kana to me?!" She smiled as she hugged Kana close.
"Heh, pure luck I guess. I'm glad to finally see you so happy, Corrin. I'll let you and your family catch up. I gotta take the others back to the-"
"Oh no you don't!"
Just as you were beginning to walk away, Corrin grabbed your hood and pulled you back.
"You've helped me out a lot ever since I've been here, summoner. You introduced me to new friends and gave me hope that I might see my friends and family from back home again. That alone is enough to make me consider you family."
Flattered and heart warmed, you couldn't possibly decline her offer to stay with them now. You all decided to walk home together, Kana quickly taking a liking to you and your hood.