Alfonse x Summoner!reader

You tossed and turned in your bed, but no matter how you were positioned, you couldn't seem to get comfortable. Frustrated, you got out of bed and walked over to the window on the side of your room and drew back the curtains.
     You sat down on the built in window seat and looked out to the vast land scape before you. The full moon provided a nice spot light for the scene outside. It was so calm and peaceful compared to the normal hustle and bustle of the waking day; you wished you could sit like this forever. The sheer calm and quiet of the beautiful picture of landscape in front of you was exactly what you needed to relax. You began to relax, and too quickly, for you felt yourself sink into the thin cushions on the window sill and drift away.

     You jolted awake at the pounding on your door. You frantically looked around and tried to make sense of what was happening and where you were, but before you could even begin, the door flung open to reveal a worried and panting Alfonse.
     "Summoner!" He gasped. "Are you alright?!" He huffed. He was red in the face and gulping for air. Something told you he was trying to break down the door for awhile... but why?
     "Alfonse?" You questioned him with a yawn. "What are you doing? I'm fine." You protested. You now noticed you were sitting on the window sill and hopped off to get away from whatever prying eyes might be near the window. 
     "Well, its twelve o'clock in the afternoon," he began.
     "Twelve o'clock?!" You screamed and
ran across the room to your dresser.
     "Yes," he continued. "When you didn't show up to Breakfast we just assumed you had a long night and brushed it off, but by the time eleven o'clock rolled around..." he trailed off.
      "I'm so sorry! I had a rough night; I just couldn't get myself to relax or get comfortable. I eventually got up and stat on the window sill until I fell asleep." You confessed embarrassingly as you sifted through your draws for your clothes. You knew Alfonse wouldn't care or judge you, but saying it out loud made you feel pathetic.
      "It's alright, but you know how some of the heroes can get sometimes, myself included. We all feared the worst and I figured out of all of us, you'd prefer me to break down your door. I certainly didn't want to, but my fear got the best of me. I'll get it fixed as soon as possible." He assured. "I'll leave you to get dressed." He finished as he turned around to leave but quickly turning back.
     "Wait..." he hesitated. You looked at him with a puzzled look as he tried to find his words. It wasn't like Alfonse to suddenly stop speaking like this. You began to worry if something was wrong
     "When you're done with your daily tasks... could you spare me some of your time and meet me outside in the castle gardens? I have something of importance to tell you." He finished. His face was dusted with a light pink and his normal eye contact was absent. Must be pretty important if he seems sick.
     "Sure, but I'll have to warn you, I might be pretty late," you added.
     "I don't mind." He said without one ounce of hesitation. That's Alfonse for you. He'll probably wait all night if you'd let him.
     "Well ok, see you later," you waved Alfonse goodbye as he dismissed himself. You, yourself, quickly got dressed and hurried out to finally start your day.

                                        ***

     "Summoner, it's getting late. I know you slept in and all, but I think you should go to bed at a reasonable time tonight," Sharena joked as she came up to you, in the middle of your studies.
     "Yeah, you're right," you said as you closed your book. "But there's one more thing I have to do before I go to bed."
      "Like what?" she remarked.
      "Your brother wished to speak with me when I was done with my work. He said It was important, and judging by the look he had on his face, it really must be." You explained. You watched as Sharena's casual look turned to one of amusement as she tried to hold back her laughter but failed.
      "What's so funny?" You blatantly asked.
     "Oh nothing," she smiled. "However, You're in for quite the night." She ended it with a wink. What was that supposed to mean? Does she already know about what Alfonse wants? Is it really that bad?!
      "In that case, I better get going," you rushed as you shoved your books away and went out the door, all while Sharena giggled in the background. You sped along to the castle gardens where nightfall had already taken it's place. The lanterns were already lit and provided pretty mood lighting. In the distance you saw Alfonse sitting patiently on a bench, spacing out into nature.
     "Alfonse!" You called out to him and waved. His eyes lit up at the call of his name, but once he saw you, he relaxed again, smiled, and gestured for you to sit down next to him.
     "You weren't as late as I thought you might be, Summoner. I thought I'd be out here for awhile." He chuckled.
     "Well, yeah. Your sister was kind enough to remind me I'm human and need to take it easy now and again." You joked along with him. He smiled at the ground to himself.
     "Summoner, Can... can you do me a favor?" He began. "Can you...take off your hood? I want to be able to talk to you face-to-face... if that's alright." He carefully asked. His tone made it seem like he was asking the impossible from you, when it was no more than a simple gesture.
     You slowly reached up and pulled your hood back. Your hair fell out of its place and laid soundly on your shoulders as a gust of wind blew by and sent it away flying behind you on its own journey. It's been awhile since you've taken off your hood like this. It was kinda refreshing; being able to see the world in full view without the sides of the hood getting in the way. You looked over at Alfonse, who's cheeks were a light red. Perhaps they were red from the cold; it is pretty chilly tonight...
     "Heh, You haven't changed a bit since the first day you arrived here, summoner. And that was the day I gave you this cloak." He smiled as he seem to study your face in detail.
     "I do love this cloak," you beamed. "I'll always treasure it."
      "Im glad," Alfonse gave a faint smile as he took in a rather large breath.
     "Summoner," Alfonse started. You noticed his face was twice as red from before. He seemed really nervous about something, which was completely uncharacteristic of Alfonse. What was wrong? Were your suspicions correct?
      "Yes?" Your voice trailed off.
      "I.." he hesitated. "I have something to get off my chest." He exhaled.
     You looked at him with confusion as your anxiety sky-rocketed.
      "It's been about a year since you first arrived here, hasn't it? We've all grown so much together; and I feel like if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have come this far. Heh, the order of heroes would probably be non-existent. But along with all the growth and strength we've gained, Ive felt a bond I've never felt before."
      He suddenly stopped and fluffed his hair. You've never seen him do that before, and it was actually kinda cute. You felt your face become warm.
       "(Y/n)..." Alfonse's hand slid over and met yours. Your heart started pounding so hard you felt like it would burst out of your chest. It was not very often you were called by your real name, formalities and all, but hearing Alfonse of all people say it so endearingly made your face feel hotter. You started to understand what was happening, and your body was in full panic.
     "(Y/n), this bond I share with this person was strong from the very beginning, but never did I think It'd be this strong. It's almost unbearable how much I care and worry for them. Its to the point where I'll sometimes do irrational things like kick down doors. But now I've decided that enough is enough. Ive harbored these feelings for too long and I can't let them go unspoken." Alfonse grabbed both of your hands in his. He wasn't wearing his usual gloves which aloud you to feel just how warm his hands actually were. You wondered to yourself which was warmer, his hands or your face.
      "The person I have these feelings for is you, (y/n). I know you may not feel the same, but I needed to confess to you. I hope that you can forgive me if this ruins our current relationsh-" you cut Alfonse off with a hug. You didn't know what to do. The poor man was tomato red and looked exhausted just from those few sentences. You felt this was the only way to assure him about how you truly felt.
     Alfonse joined in on the embrace and wrapped his arms around your waist. They were secure and warm; they made you feel safe.
      "Well, I guess you feel the same," He lightly chuckled and pulled away from the hug to face you directly.
      You weren't going to lie to yourself anymore. While you tried to push the feelings you had for Alfonse away and out of sight for good, you just couldn't. Every time you thought you got over him, he'd do something to make you swoon over him again. It was a viscous cycle, but hearing Alfonse's confession made your heart swell with joy.
      "I definitely feel the same," your warm complexion beamed up at Alfonse. His eyes were twinkling in the faint lights coming from the lanterns and you felt yourself melt at the sight of them. His blue hair fell loosely down his head and you resisted the urge to touch it. Why was it now you just noticed these cute details?
     "There's... one more thing I have left for you," Alfonse spoke back up and with just as much nerves as he had from before.
     You nodded signaling for him to continue, but no words came from his mouth. Was it just you, or was the space in between you and him getting smaller?
     Before you knew it, Alfonse had slowly leaned in and placed his lips on yours for a gentle kiss. You swear your heart stopped for a moment, but as soon as it stopped, it immediately came back, beating with all its might.
     He pulled away with red still washed over his face as he waited for your response, but you were still too heart struck to form words.
      "Perhaps I pushed my boundaries to-mmph!" You cut Alfonse off with a kiss of your own. It took him awhile to adjust to this situation, but once he did, he went for it. He kissed back with as much passion as he did the first time, never letting go for a single second. You wrapped your arms around his neck for a better angle as Alfonse took the lead. Things were just about to heat up -

                                         ***

     You woke up hot and panting for air. You found yourself on the window seat in your bedroom with your nightgown still on as bright daylight shown through the windows. You finally started to piece together what happened, and concurred that it was all just a dream. You pouted to yourself. How could your subconscious betray you like that? If only it could have lasted a little longer...
     Suddenly you realized why you woke up. Violent pounding came from the other side of your door. Before you could get up and answer it, the door flung open to reveal a worried and exhausted Alfonse.
     "Summoner!" He gasped. "Are you alright?!"