Chapter twenty five

ابدأ من البداية

"I'll be fine!!!! Besides... I have a project to finish remember? And you are a distraction anyway!" I explained.
In all honesty, I didn't want him to leave, but I knew Jessica... I am not in the state of mind to tolerate her. So I'd rather just stay alone

"I'll come by tomorrow I promise!"
"Just don't bring that bimbo here or I might just kill her for you." I said sternly and he just laughed... like I am the psycho!

After he left I decided to work on my project... I was looking for my color palette when I found my birthday presents... I remembered he made me promise not to open it until I got home from the party.. what a laugh

Now I don't even want to open it anymore... I shoved it back inside the closet. Maybe when I am finally leaving... after school, I'll probably send it back to him before going back to Nigeria... whatever it was... I didn't want it.

After hours of working...I realized that I needed some supplies and I was in such a zeal to draw I didn't want to stop, so I decided to go to the nearby bookstore to get some.
————
The store wasn't so far... I walked and enjoyed the cool evening breeze... trying to think of anything and everything but him.
I could already feel my jeans getting loose. I should probably find a way to relief my tensed rage. Perhaps the gym

I was trying to reach some hardboards on the top shelf, cursing and wishing I had heels on today when I felt someone behind me and I quickly moved for them.

"Let me help you with that.." the man said as he grabbed the items so effortlessly because he was friggin tall... I looked up to say thank you and I regretted it because now I'm staring at a very cute brown skin nigga.

I immediately averted my eyes and just walked away after mumbling a thank you. I am NOT in the mood for another episode of "how my heart got broken"
I made a mental note to myself from that moment.
Get your degree... get tha hell out of here and never look back.
I was chanting that in my head as I paid for the items and walked out...

"Don't I At least deserves to know a beautiful girl's name?" He followed in an amused tone and I didn't want to be rude.

"It's Amal and I really have to go... I'm sorry" I say not even looking at his direction.

He moved so quickly and stood in-front of me.. making me stop in my tracks.

"I'm Abdallah... nice to meet you Amal..." he said with the most dashing smile... on a normal day... I would have been sweating and all swooning on him... on a normal day I would have been mentally jumping in my red sweatpants because this fine man is smiling at me..

I was about to say something when a car came screeching and parked in front of us. It was a matte black BMW i8 and if I wasn't so scared of who could be inside the car... I'd probably be drooling

 I'd probably be drooling