I help in shock, bringing my hand to my mouth as i look up at what used to be Jacob. A scream leaves my throat as i stare at the wolf before me, as it slowly steps towards me, towering over me, and snarling down at me. I cover my face with my hands in an attempt to block him as his feet weigh down on my chest.

A whimper leaves my throat before the weight disappears, I hear a powerful growl, I slowly peel open my eyes to see A larger black wolf, about as tall as me when i stand. It growls at Jacob, standing over me almost protectively, as sobs rack through my body,

I watch in shock as the black wolfs claws hit Jacobs face, causing blood to gush out of the wound. I shut my eyes tightly, not wishing to see the violent scene in front of me, sobbing violently, i listen in on the repeated bones cracking, the occasional howl of pain or growl and then silence.

I feel a soft fabric on my leg causing me to open my eyes cautiously where i meet a pair of familiar icy blue eyes, however i'm unable to pin point how i know them. I stare at the dark coated wolf in shock as it nuzzles into me. A small growl escapes its lips as it stares at my wound before licking it lightly. I feel as if i don't know how to react yet at the same time, i don't have time to as i feel darkness take over and i lose consciousness.

 I feel as if i don't know how to react yet at the same time, i don't have time to as i feel darkness take over and i lose consciousness

I stare at my tesoro as she lays in my bed, her already gorgeous face looks peaceful adding more to her already innocent aura. A small groan leaves her lips as she begins to wake causing my head to turn to Lance as he stands in the corner along with Lilia, the pack doctor and i miei genitori.

Her head tilts as her hands shield her eyes from the bright sunlight the sleeps through the open window, Her lashes hit her cheeks as she opens her eyes, fluttering them closed due to the suns glare.

As soon as she has adjusted to the sunlight, she gasps in shock at the sight of me, pushing herself back into the head board, "Titus?" She questions, "Where am i? What am i doing here?" She questions putting her hand against her head.

"You passed out, so i brought you to my home, i needed to make sure to-," She cuts me off with an abrupt gasp, "Jacob? What happened to him, one moment i was with him and the next i stood before a wolf." A panicked look covers her features as i feel my heart hurt for her. "And then another wolf attacked him, a wolf that had your eyes,"

"Tesoro, there is no easy way to explain all that you saw, other than to tell you straight up, but i'm terrified to see how you will react," I confess as i turn towards everyone else, mia madre holds a smile on her face as she watches my mate, mio padre stands with his hard face however i see a light smile as he watches her, Lilia searches her body for wounds while Lance stands protectively by the door.

"Then tell me, and please make it quick cause i need to get Charity soon," She speaks as she looks outside at the glaring sun rays. "You've heard of all those fantasy stories, Vampires and Werewolves," My mother steps in as she comes forward, i send her a thankful glance as Amity nods suspiciously. "They aren't stories, the rogue you befriended, was a werewolf, just like me and everybody else in this room,"