You're wearing my hoodie

Começar do início

"Yeah everything fine I just finished in the shower so I'm coming out now"I inform him.

Unlocking the door I walk past him and  tie my hair into a messy bun.

I feel his presence behind me as he places a peck on the back of my neck making me shiver and not the good kind.

I sigh and sit down on the bed making it bounce.

I put my head in my hands and just cry letting it all out not caring that Pete is in front of me.

"Ari what's wrong baby?"I cringe at the nickname as it doesn't have the same effect it did with Y/n said it.

"I can't do it Pete,it's not the same anymore"I sob and he wraps his arm around my shoulder comfortingly.

"You still love her,right"he says softly and I look up to meet his eyes and he gives me a reassuring smile.

"H-how did you-"

"The hoodie"he tells me and I look down at the yellow hoodie that belongs to my ex girlfriend.

"I've seen her wear it a couple of times and I couldn't mistake it as another one because it smells like her"I furrow my eyebrows at his weird statement.

"Ariana half of your clothes belong to her and the ones I know are yours smell different,Y/n smells of mango and-"

"Apricots"I finish for him remembering exactly how she smelt and how she always smelt the same,delicious enough to eat.

"Go and find her Ariana it's ok"I sniffle and wipe my nose giving him a quick hug before grabbing my bag and throwing a few clothes in most of them being Y/n's.

Sprinting down the stairs I grab my car keys and hop into the car calling Victoria as she knows where Y/n lives.

"Hey babe,you alright?"

"Can you please give me to address to Y/n's house?"

"Uh...I don't think that's a good idea"

"Please Vic I need to go find her and tell her it was a mistake"I hear her sigh indicating she's given in.

"[insert address]"

"Thank you so much, I love you"

"No problem girl and remember if you mess up again I will kill you then beat you,now go and get my favourite ship back"I hang up and put the address in the GPS.

Racing to her house I almost fall over when I get out of the car,praying that she's here.

Knocking on her door I push back a few loose hairs trying my best to look presentable but knowing I look like trash.

The door opens and I see a little girl come out of it with a curious look on we face,my heart bursts with adoration as her eyes remind me of Y/n's.

My heart then falls as she looks just like the younger version of her,it has been a whole year so maybe Y/n has moved on and started a family.

My mind fills with scenarios and questions of how this was a waste of time and how I'm just in the wrong for asking for another chance when it was my fault in the first place.

"Hi"the girl shyly mumbles

"Hey cutie,is Y/n in?"I ask her and she cutely nods her head before showing me a toothy smile.

"Stormi What did I tell you about opening the door"my gaze instantly snaps up to the familiar voice and when I look at her for the first time in a year I feel like breaking down.

A burning feeling brews in my eyes and I guess Y/n can see that when she tells Stormi to go inside and play with her brother,another reason as to why I'm crying as Y/n has just now maybe revealed she had two kids when she told Stormi go play.

"Ariana,it's ok"I'm suddenly wrapped in her arms making the tears flow like a waterfall now.

"I'm sorry,I'm so so so sorry"I cry into her short fisting it tight as if she let me go I would just crumble and die.

She kisses my head and holds me closer if that's possible "Don't worry about it's fine,now just try to calm down for me"she pulls back a little and looks into my eyes.

When we lock eyes she instantly calms me down as she mumbles that everything going to be ok.

"What's wrong?Did someone hurt you?"she asks concerned about my well being even after I broke her heart.

"No but I hurt you so many times and I'm just sorry that I was so stupid"I hear her sigh and pull away from me but I swiftly latch on to her again not wanting her to let me go ever again.

"I'm over it so it's calm,it's that why you came to say you're sorry?"

I shake my head "I wanted to say that I messed up and that I regret everything that happened and because I was so blind I didn't see the one thing I really needed and when we broke up it hit me a few months after that I wouldn't see you again,you wouldn't be able to hold me like you used to do or kiss me like you did"I ramble

"Yeah well that's kind of what happens when you cheat on someone"she shrugs

"I know and if I had a time machine I would go back in time and fix everything but I can't do that and I know I hurt you badly and that you've moved on and you have kids and everything but I still love you I wanted you to know that"I breathe out and blink letting more tears slip.

Only silence can be heard and my heart is beating so loud right now I'm surprised she hasn't heard it.

"I haven't moved on and I don't think I could,I tried but It didn't end well"she tells me and exhales deeply.

"But what about your kids?"Her eyebrows furrow and she lets out a laugh.

"I don't have kids,yet"she says and now I'm the one that's confused.

"Then who's Stormi and Kaden because Stormi looks just like you"I say the kids names

"Oh right,Stomi's mine sorry but Kaden's my ex girlfriends,they aren't full siblings"my heart drops when she tell me she's got a daughter.

She stares at me for a good minute before bursting out with laughter "Oh shit,you should've seen the look on your face"

My look at her "I was only joking I really don't have kids,I thought you were smarter than that Ari,Stormi is 3 and we've only been apart for a year"

"And three months but who's counting"I nervously laugh and she sends me a light smile.

"You're cute"I blush and look at the floor as she says that

"I really am sorry for everything"she shrugs it off "it's alright everything's good now"

"So can we maybe try again and this time I promise I won't break your heart again as Vic said she'd kill me then beat me up"Y/n chuckles

"Fucking Victoria!But how'd you know I'd say yes"I bite my lips and she moves closer to me.

"I-I don't know"

"Maybe it's because I still love you and because you're wearing that fucking hoodie and damn it look so sexy on you"she whispers in my ear making my legs weaken as I hold onto her bicep for support.

"Why don't you take it off then?"I growl into her ear as I suddenly feel a wave of confidence fuelled by sexual tension.

She clenches her jaw and bites the shell of my ear "Let's see where the night takes us first beautiful"I close my eyes and wrap my arms around her neck.

Hopefully we can be together for the rest of our lives and nothing comes between us because all I know is that I love this girl and I was a fool to ever get with Pete in the first place.

"I love you"I whisper lightly kissing her ear.

"I love you too"