25 | Sweet But Psycho

Start from the beginning

"And let him carry the guilt of killing innocent people? I think not."

"So you'll carry it?"

"No thanks to you."

"You don't have to help him."

"I'm going to, so stop trying to convince me otherwise."

"Why must you be so difficult?"

"Why must you be so annoying?"

"I wouldn't call it annoying, simply persistent," he defended.

By this point, they were in the woods, and Maya was in search of Matt and Jeremy.

"Annoying."

"Persistent."

She suddenly spun around letting out a groan in anger.

"What do you want from me?"

"For you to let Jeremy kill the vampires and complete the mark."

"So you can get the cure for Elena and create more of your stupid hybrids that'll do your every will?"

"They aren't stupid."

"They are when they're sired to you."

"Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you. It's more of an intense dislike."

"Ah, my mistake."

"Can you leave me to find them now?" Maya asked him as calmly as she could and continued her search through the woods.

"Nope," he said following her with an amused look on his face.

"Do you enjoy annoying me?"

"Actually, yes I do."

"Why?"

"When your frustrated you make this face, you eyebrows furrow and nose wrinkles. It's adorable."

"I make a face?"

"Yep."

"Great," Maya said with a huff as she pushed a branch out her way when she heard a snap from her left side.

Maya turned to look in that direction and saw a blur run by. She quickly made her way in that direction, after whoever it was.

She stopped when the scent ended and turned around in a circle in an attempt to find the vampire.

"This is ridiculous. You are aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware of the fact that you aren't going away anytime soon but I'm also aware of the fact that I need you to shut the hell up," Maya said before she elbowed the figure who had crept up behind her and turned around to see a vamp on the floor.

The vampire shot up, ready to attack once more but she stopped him by chopping off his head with the swipe of her hand.

"Gruesome," Klaus remarked.

"That blood is on your hands," she said turning to him.

"Doesn't bother me," he said with a simple shrug.

"It should," she said before turning and walking in the opposite direction of where they came from.

Maya managed to ditch Klaus on her mission to help Jeremy and made her way to the cabin.

Jeremy was outside of the cabin looking out for, she assumed, vamps.

He looked at her in confusion when she realized she was covered in blood from the vampires.