Chapter 25: Xue Ya's Plan

Xue Ya was angered, she then thought about how to win Liu Gang's affection. She then thought it through. She was going to kill Xue Liang when she returned but she needed a plan.

Xue Liang was now in a new place as she had seen. She was now embarking on her journey to know the world and see more of it. She then saw poor lives as she and Su Rong decided to change their lives. They traveled to each village and town trying to help others with medicine.

People all around were grateful to them as Xue Liang was soon known as Tai Xiu Ying, a Graceful Flower. Su Rong was known as Bi Hui Zhong, wise and loyal.

People of the poor were given care from the two of them as their town and village began to thrive and grow in great health and progress.

Six months later...

"Hey, have you heard about Xue Liang?" Duke Xue Cheng then heard his daughter's name as he listened.

"Xue Liang, no one even uses that name. She and her maid are saviors all around."

"Yeah, everyone calls her Tai Xiu Ying and her maid Bi Hui Zhong. Fits them very well. Xue Liang is very beautiful and smart. Her maid is very smart and has good martial skills and medicine. Both together create a miracle to the villages and towns in need of help."

"They are saviors and a legend." The men were speaking.

"Do you know where we can find them?"

"No, they are always traveling. They never stay in one place. They are said to bring happiness and fortune if one marries them." Duke Xue Cheng never thought that his Xue Liang would get the attention of many in just months. He felt happy that she was seen as a hero and savior.

Xue Ya was angered as she grew more hatred from knowing about Xue Liang as she was supposed to have a fun time with just her father and mother. Getting home Xue Ya was angry as she wanted power and in order to do so she needed to get the emperor's favor and promote herself. She needed to become an empress. She wanted power and the man her sister took from her.

"Liang, Don't think that I will let you off when you return. I will make you suffer more than anyone." Xue Ya said as she clutched her fist as it bled.

Five Months later...

Xue Ya then stopped going out in public as she hid herself from the world. They became curious of her looks if she was ugly or had an injury on her face.

"I will hide my beauty from the world and wait when Liang comes here. She is not the most beautiful and fortunate one." Xue Ya said as she was sitting down doing her calligraphy.

She decided to go out as she wore a hat and a leather hung over her face to hide her face. Walking out she was enjoying the view of the people as she smiled seeing poor folks kicked and beaten by the rich. She saw that was the way life was supposed to be.

Getting up, she then bumped into a man as she almost fell back but was caught as she saw the man's face. She knew who he was.

"What may Prince Ye Ping be doing on the streets of the market?" He smirked at her question as he held her waist to his.

"What may this beauty be doing out when she hasn't been heard from for a long time?" He asked her.

Both smirking at one another, Xue Ya found a way to gain power. She was going to use the Crown Prince Ye Ping. She needed to use her ways to seduce and use him for her benefits. He may even use her for his gains and benefits.

Both saw a chance to use one another. "If Prince Ye Ping likes then this maiden will be going back to hide from the world for another few months or longer." He liked her as he loved the way she talked and teased him.

"Why don't we go and have a nice talk and something to eat? If you would like then I shall tell you of the palace." Xue Ya agreed as they went to a restaurant to chit chat.

"If this Prince may ask, why would such a beauty hide away from the world?" Xue Ya smiled at his words and handsome face but she knew he had a secret hidden.

"This maiden only seeks to know of high class status and awaits the day she is to be wedded. She has no time to fiddle around the market and streets purposely."

"Smart talkers we have. Then Miss Ya, I would love to get to know you more in the future." He then held her hand which she didn't flinch or refuse. She accepted as she was going to take this step to become an empress of Ming Kingdom.

"Alright, then I hope to know you better as well Prince Ping. Let us get to know each other better from now on." Before anything Prince Ye Ping kissed her but she didn't refuse when he had moved her hat aside.

"This kiss is going to be the start." Both only smiled to one another as the emperor and Duke Xue Cheng saw how their children were getting along for the past few days. They had decided that Xue Ya was going to marry the Crown Prince. Time passed quickly as they thought it was time.

"Duke Xue, I would like your daughter, Xue Ya to marry my son, Prince Ping."

"Your highness, I must ask her ahead so that she won't deny me too early. It may be better to ask before but I assure you she will marry him."

"Then please do. This emperor will await the answer."

Duke Xue Cheng then arrived home as he called the family to talk about the emperor's proposal. "The emperor has asked Miss Ya to marry Crown Prince Ping. I've asked Miss Ya to come so that she can give me an answer if she will marry him." Xue Ya then smiled as she was starting her way up to fortune.

"Father, I will marry the Crown Prince. It is my duty as the daughter of the Xue family to take care of things like this. I will go to the palace and marry the Crown Prince." They all agreed as Madam Shen Jun was the happiest that her daughter was marrying a Prince who would become the next emperor.