description

Life is unpredictable, and almost totally out of our control. Whether we're ready for these changes or not, anything can happen in the blink of an eye. It's up to us to take what life throws at us and try our best to do what's right.

***

Ever since a young age, Amelia Belle had always dreamed of making it big. To change people's lives with her music. What happens when one day her dreams come true? Was she ready for this curveball life threw at her? Is the rockstar life really what it's cut out to be?

This is what happens when her life changes overnight.

AN:

Okay so please bear with me with this story! This is my first time actually sitting down and taking the time to write a proper story so it might be a little messy at first. But i'm trying!

I low key got inspired by A Star Is Born to write this, but I promise, I'm making this story 100% my own. If there are any similarities to any book or movie, they are purely coincidental.

I'm extremely excited about this, and I've had this idea for quite a while. I just needed some time to actually sort my ideas out so this can become a story that I can be proud of. I know I'll love it, and I hope you all love it too!

Please vote and comment! :)

-Rea