I sighed, already knew the truth. "Thanks for telling me. Let's go inside?" he nodded and we walked back inside.

*beep*

Elli texted me, "Now I remembered her, the girl who you bumped and fell on. Her name was Jocelyn and she was your ex girlfriend. OMG how did I forget her? Maybe it is because I met her once."

I texted her back, "Yeah, it was her." I went Twitter and tweeted.

"@LaurenCimorelli: A smooth never made a skilled sailor." I putted my phone on the lamp table.

I felt the couch shifted down as someone sat next to me.

"I fully accept you." I smiled, no needing at look her. "Thanks."

"I'm truly apologizing two month ago, I was too blind to see you being happy with her. Your family and I are positive you and Jocelyn will be back together in no time."

What's up with my family with those comments about me and Jocelyn? Something is up.

"Hey? is it true Christian like Luis?" I nodded. "That's what I thought. Anyway, don't doubt it about you and her." I faked a smile. Christina can tell it was fake. She sighed and left me alone.

Alex's POV

"Kayla, Lauren's moping around the house and I hate to see her in that state. When ever Jocelyn make her mind?" I really hated to see my sister being sad and quiet. Really quiet.

"Alex. Let Jocelyn take her time. She's still recovering."

"Recovering?! It's been over two month." she sighed. "I'm sorry for overreacting. I'll do anything for Lauren to see her smile again. You and I know Jocelyn can able do that. We all know."

Kayla laid her hand on my shoulder. "Relationships have ups and downs. Without those, we wouldn't learn to deal with it. They're learning their lessons and will moving on from it. You told Lauren that they'll get back together in no time, right?"

I sighed, "Yeah, I only said that to make her feel better and give her hope."

I heard someone walking down the stairs. I turned my head around and found Jocelyn, in her boxer with pandas and grey T-shirt, her short dyed light brown hair were messy and had black bags under her eyes. I almost didn't recognized her at first.

"Hey, Joce." I said. I learned signs from Kayla. I've been here often. She gave me a slightly nod and went to the yard, letting Mia get in. She ran to us and jumped between me and Kayla. I ruffed her head. she laid her head down on my lap.

"Where's Dad? He supposed to take me to the doctor for daily check up on my diabetes." Jocelyn said, rubbing her eyes and picked Mia up.

"He's bringing IHOP for breakfast lunch." She nodded and left to the kitchen for feeding Mia.

"Is she okay?" I noticed her strange behavior. Her eyes were dull and grey.

She sighed. "She told me she had those dreams. Remembered she was twin." I nodded, waiting for her to continuing. "she had those dreams about her brother dying in her arms. She barely got any sleep. And her diabetes isn't doing well. Her blood sugar got low often because she doesn't eat a lot."

"Id say the same thing as Lauren but she still eat but not as much as she used to." I said, noticing her appetite for eating. I sighed, "Lauren's in love with her, she don't see that she is."

"Jocelyn too. She didn't threw the stuffs from Lauren and the pictures they took away."

We heard a stump. We looked at each other with worried look. We ran to the kitchen and found Jocelyn on the floor.

"I'm okay. I slipped." I heard Kayla sighed in relieved. I shook my head.

"You scared shit out of us." She gave us a sheepishly smile and got up.

"Sorry." She apologized.

We all went back to the living room and found Jayden laid down on the stair along Ashley, they did everything together. I laughed and Kayla shook her head. I looked at Jocelyn, staring out of the window and was in deep thoughts. I patted her to out of her thoughts and saw them. She lightly chuckled.

Jocelyn's POV

Am I ready to give myself and Lauren a new fresh start? I'm still afraid to risking to get myself hurt. It's been two week the last time we talked about ourselves.

----------------------------------------

Hey! Who's back?!

I'm doing more than better but I only write add few thing at end of chapter that Camille wrote and I'm giving Camille this story until I feel better and able to think. It's hard for me thinking ideas. Anyway I miss y'all. Who's birthday today? Camille! Give her wishes birthday! She's 16 pst she's old.

I'll leave TROUBLED discontinued until I get better. Hope you can understand the reasons.

I wanted to thank you all for 15k read and almost 600 votes! Amazing! Last time I was on Wattpad it was under 9k read. Impression! I'm so lucky to have y'all as my readers and supporters. Also I wanted to thanks for your prayers. Thank you. Thank you! Stay strong for me and yourself. (: I'll be back later.

Don't forget vote! Comment if you like to!

-Jocelyn 🐼🐼🐼