Don't Look Back

"Great job, Taehyung," congratulated Seokjin, who had changed back to a regular white t-shirt and blue jeans. The model smiles and thanks his brother. "You did well, too, Jungkook." Taehyung turns to the side and spots the younger. Jungkook chuckles shyly at the compliment. "It was a small role. Not much," The younger blushes. "Plus, I'm more of a photographer."

They walk out of the building and head to the parking lot. Taehyung honestly wanted to punch Jungkook right there and then. It was his show, yet Seokjin and Jimin was more interested in what the younger did. It ticks the model off even more when they replied in awe at everything Jungkook said (though, Taehyung himself was secretly amazed as well).

"Let's go out for some korean barbecue." he interrupts. Jimin nods. "Yeah, we still got a few minutes left before we leave." he nods his head towards Seokjin. They all then got into Seokjin's car and drove to the nearest barbecue place.

As they enter the shop, Jimin pauses in his footsteps and reaches down to his ringing phone. "What? 'Now' you said?....We're on our way then," the actor sighs. "Sorry, Tae, but looks like Seokjin and I have to head back." Taehyung pouts. "Here's money for a taxi." the actors hands him some money before reaching over to grab Seokjin's hand.

He watches as the couple walk through the door. Taehyung sighs and looks back over at Jungkook. The younger awkwardly shifts his gaze,, fiddling with his finger. "What do you wanna do?"

***

"Jimin!" Seokjin gasps when he looks over at the other. The younger laughs as he falls fowards in his seat. "That was mean of you. Faking that call." said the older, shifting his eyes back onto the road. Jimin shrugs. "It's probably best to let them find their way of getting close. Plus, Taehyung looks like he was gonna send Jungkook to hell earlier." Seokjin rolls his eyes with a scoff.

"Since we still have time, what do you wanna do?" asked the older. Jimin shrugs. "We can go somewhere for a bit, if you don't mind." Seokjin shakes his head. "I don't mind." he hands his phone over to Jimin to type in the address.

They arrived in front of a small shop in the next five minutes. "Shaved ice?" asked Seokjin with a surprised smile. Jimin hits the older. "Yes. They have the best shaved ice and I've always come here with my friends as a child,"  He opens the door and holds it out for the older. "Ladies first." Seokjin smiles at the younger. "So you are saying that I'm good looking to confuse you of gender?"

Jimin chuckles. "I never said you weren't." he said back and enters after the older. It wasn't as small as it seemed from the outside and Seokjin feel stumped by the many different kinds on the menu above. "What would you suggest?" asked the older when he looks over the menu.

Jimin, already pulling out his cash, nods up to left. "Probably the strawberry one. It's a comman regular flavor." They quickly bought the shaved ice in containers and head back to the beach, where the filming was taken.

"Man, it's hot." comment Seokjin. He digs into the shaved ice with his spoon and shoves it into his mouth. Jimin, who had already finished his on the ride, chuckles. "Hyung, give me some," the younger whines when Seokjin shakes his head. "Please~?" Jimin pouts, reminding Seokjin of a small chick. He actually had to hold the urge to smile. Instead, the older pretends to leans back with disgust, and ends up giving Jimin a few bites.

"Wow, so now you're feeding each other, too?" asked Namjoon, causing them to look up. Seokjin rolls his eyes. "It's not like we're dating." he says casually. Though, it really does look like they are a couple (a fake one, too) and he really did hope no one else thought much of it more than them being friends.

Namjoon brings his attention back to his topic. "Hurry then. We have to finish up episode seven quickly."

***