recovery

I woke up slowly and painfully, I heard voices around me so I slowly opened my eyes. I winced in pain as my left eye stung painfully, I closed it and slowly sat up and saw everyone hovering over me.

"Uuuhhhh....hi" I said

"She's back" Owen said moving away from everyone and back to his work

"Are you ok" Percy asked me, Gwen and tosh also went back to there work but ianto still stayed by my side.

"I'm fine just in pain...and I'll probably be scared for life but hey!, I'm alive aren't I" I said rubbing my wrapped up wrists. Ianto smirked softly and hugged me. I flinched softly but after a while i hugged him back burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Im sorry" i mumbled softly

"Its fine you didnt know" he replied

"Hey Percy" i said letting go of ianto, he looked at me.

"Yeah" he said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Im the governor" i said happily pointing to my bad eye as now covered it with a eyeatch that owen had given me" percy face plamed and sighed.

"I knew you would say that" i giggled and got up, i was able to walk but my ribs and thighs were having other plans. Ianto helped me get to my office and i sat down in the chair. It was weird looking through only one eye its like half of the world was gone.

I began working on paperwork that i had neglected for while and didnt care much about. Halfway thought i began to doze off and finally after a long and hard battle i fell asleep on the desk.