Chapter Thirty-Five

Roy's Pov::

Ever since I saw Jamie's adorable smile I knew two things: he was mine and anybody who touched him will face my wrath. I was taught to always protect my loved ones. Ever since I first made love to him, I vowed to protect him no matter what the cause. I wanted nobody else to have him except me and only me. There will be hell to pay if anyone even dare lay a finger on him. He was mine. 

There was nothing else I saw except red, everything was sharper and at this very moment I knew my wolf was present. He was not happy one bit. I know how he could get, especially since our or his mate, someone was on top of him. Jamie was struggling to get this pathetic wolf off of him but he was too weak. They must have drugged him.

With one last push, I let my wolf take over as I ran up to them. Ripping the guy off of him and throwing him against the ground. Squeezing his neck tightly, wanting so badly to snap it in half. But there was far more to come for this rouge. 

"See I told you my boyfriend was a werewolf." Jamie giggled, the began coughing uncontrollably. It made me even angrier to see that this mutt has caused him pain. I squeezed even harder, he dug his nails into my arm, trying to pull me off. It would not work because I had my own claws.

"I hate wolves like you." I snarled, close to his face. He turned red trying to turn but I prevented it since he couldn't breath. "You dare touch him." With my claws I slashed his face, but not enough to kill him. I didn't need him dead. not now at least. 

Luca's Pov:

Darren was struggling to get the mutt off of him, trying to push until he just lay there naked with someone on top of him. That's all it took for me to tackled him to the ground. I hit him everywhere. My fangs extended and I bit down hard on his neck, pulling as hard as I could. Ripping out a chunk of this mutt's neck. Watching him whimper and begin to gush blood out.

I looked over to Darren and picked him up. He cuddled against me and shivered. I should have cause more pain to that stupid rouge. I held Darren closer. I looked over at Roy and see him taunting that other rouge. Roy was pure cruel. I knew that much just by seeing how protective he was of Jamie.

"I'm sorry Luca." Darren whispered. Until he passed out.

"Don't even say sorry it wasn't your fault." I touched his cheek gently. Even though he probably couldn't hear or feel me. I wanted him to know that this wasn't his fault. This was my fault for letting him out of my sight. I'm just more than happy that his wolf had told me about what was going on.

We both took them to my house since it was the closest, Roy just wanted to treat Jamie and we couldn't take them to the hospital since the drugs were far too advanced for them to even know what was in them. This was the work of two wolves who would regret they were even born.

We will make sure of it.

It's not your fault okay. I whispered to Darren.

But it is, I couldn't keep him safe. I tried warning him but even the juice they have him was spiked.

It's over now-

No it's not, they are still alive. Roy has it covered. They aren't getting away that easily.