Part 2: Dynasty

(Tina's POV)

Me and my Mother were taken to the carriage. The guards took our things and they went inside won't us. I was sitting on the other side of the Queen while my mother was sitting next to the empress. Once we were ready the carriage rode us away from the house. I saw the aftermath of the war that lasted for years. Both demons and humans were helping each other up from injuries. And the officials who were friends with my father being executed for their sins. With their bodies being burned alive.

"See that?" The Queen said softly"They brought this to themselves, they wouldn't be there if they didn't persecute my people "

She was right. My father made me believe that Demons were monsters and that's it. I was brainwashed by him. I can't believe I nearly fell for it too.

"You know Tina I have children who would really love to meet you, they're very nice too"she giggled

" Really? "

"Mmhm, I believe they'll love to have a friend" The Empress smiled

My mother just say there silent. I couldn't blame her. This all happened so fast.

"Rose are you okay dear"

"I don't know"she sighed" My husband got turned into your dinner so... "

"Well locking him up wouldn't do anything, besides I was hungry"

She smiled. I never seen her smile before.

"So what type of demon are you?" I asked Catherine

"Oh I'm a night wing, and My Wife here is a love wing"

"Love wing?"

" I'm known to bring love and joy to people, I'm kind of like cupid"Rosalie chuckled

"But what does a night wing do?"

" I have the ability to make anyone tell the truth, it's important when you have to interrogate someone who is know for my king all the time. "She said" How old are you dear"

"17"

" huh I got a son that's 18"

It soon turned awkward so I just looked at the window for the rest of the ride.

(Third person POV)

Meanwhile in a village just near the castle were two girls going to the forest to collect water from the stream nearby. It was almost close to sunrise and they wanted to get some water earlier.

"Haven't you heard about what happened?" Jane said"We lost the war"

"Oh"Sistine sighed"Should of known, those demons had it with the churches bull"

"Me too"She said"I rather become a demon then be human, I'm ashamed of my kind"

Sistine laughed. They finally made it to the stream. They put there pots into the water until it was filled all the way up. But then they heard a giggle.