PartAy

Crack is wack
Don't do drugs kids.

***

It was finally time for the party. Taehyung was waiting patiently for Bogum to arrive at Jimins house.

"So, are you gonna smash?" He was so close to punching Jimin in the face.

"Jimin what the fauck...no. Why would we. I haven't even. God. No. Just. No." Jimin began to giggle uncontrollably.

"Don't tell me you drank before this. Jimin. We're in high school." He smacked Taes back and walked out the front door.

"Tae you're just a pussy." Tae had enough of his friends bullshit. He walked up to Jimin and threw him over his shoulder.

"Put me down you Oompa Loompa!"

Oompa Loompa?

"FESS UP WOMEN WHAT DID YOU DRINK?!"

"A BOTTLE OF WINE!"

"CHIM YOU KNOW YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR WINE."

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HUH?!"

"I-....I WATCH YOU WHEN YOU TRY AND SNEEK."

"WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME?!"

"BECAUSE MY LIFE IS BORING AND YOU CHUG SO MUCH ITS CONCERNING."

"OH DEAR LAWD."

"I KNOW."

Silence.

In the distance you could spot car lights getting brighter by the second as the car approached. It must be Bogum coming to pick the two up for the party.

"Chim, I will not be responsible to carry your tiny ass back here if you're super wasted." He gripped Jimins waist to hold him up so he wouldn't stumble.

"Tae Tae you're my best friend."

"I know Chim." He smiled and picked Jimin up bridal style.

"Uh...Tae Tae please don't be mad...but I found this thing in your room. I was looking for my sock and I stumbled upon this note thing." Taehyung could feel the air becoming thin.

"Ah...what did you find?!" He looked at Jimin who was looking drowsy.

"A letter, from Jungkook." Jimins eyes went dark. You could see he hatred, the regret, but some part of him looked guilty.

"Chim, I-..."

"It's ok...don't say anything. Let me speak." Tae put Jimin on the ground while Bogum waited in the car playing on his phone. Taehyung nodded and waited for jimin to speak.

"I understand now. I thought he was a bad person...I thought he would hurt you. But I learned, he's changed. And whatever you decide to do. I'll support you." He smiled and watched the blue haired boy ruffle his hair, hiding the fact that he was happy. He pulled Jimin into a tight embrace and picked him back up.

Bogum walked out of his car once he saw the two were done talking. He carefully opened the door for the two. Taehyung carefully set Jimin down in his seat, then walked over to his side.