Andrew: Hey guys! Its been a while! Thanks for doing this.

I lower my head, hiding the shameful bruise on my face. I hear steps coming towards me and some soft fingers lift my chin up.

Carly: Your boyfriend did this to you?

I nod shyly.

Y/N: Ex...

Carly: He better be an ex now.

She laughs and hugs me. I hear more car doors open and close, and soon there are multiple people standing around me. All of whom, I recongnized. Shane Dawson, Garrett Watts, David Dobrik, Heath Hussar, Scotty Sire, Elton Castee, Zane Hijazi, Jason Nash, Toddy Smith, and Jeff Wittek.

David and Heath walk up to me. Heath brushes my eye gently with his thumb.

Heath: We're gonna make sure this dumb ass never does something like this again. Okay?

I nod and look down again before getting swallowed into a hug. Once the person lets me go, I look up and see David standing there. He puts his hands on my shoulders.

David: We're also gonna make sure this is never gonna happen to you again, okay?

I nod again.

Y/N: Im so confused.

David: Why are you confused?

Y/N: I dont know what I did to deserve this...

Andrew walks up and grabs my hand.

Andrew: First off, everyone deserves this. Secondly, what youve done for the city hasnt gone unnoticed.

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Andrew: Youre the girl the hands out food to all of the homeless, right? And bring pet food and toys to the shelters around here?

Y/N: How did you know?

Andrew: Ive seen you. Ive also seen you leave and dissapear before anyone can ask your name.

I put my head down and play with the tattered hem of my t-shirt.

Andrew: Come on everyone.

The whole group walks in, and they have me lead them to the apartment. Once we finally get there, they shove me behind them to hide me and keep me safe. They knock, and I can hear Eric, my ex, coming towards the door.

Eric: Y/N I swear to god if thats you at this door you stupid fucking cunt!

Tears roll down my cheeks instantly, and Elton notices, hugging me as the door is opened.

Eric: Who the fuck are all of you? Wait arent most of you the Vlog Squad?

Elton lets go of me and pushes his way to the front to confront him.

Elton: Yeah, we are.

Eric: Yo, bro! How are you guys?! I love your videos! Could I get a picture?

David: No, actually you cant. We're here for Y/N.

Eric: Oh, hate to tell ya, but she left. She moved out. Broke up with me. She was an abusive bitch anyway.

I fall to the ground from a panic attack, and Scott and Shane, having experience from them, quietly talk me through it. Andrew pushes to the front and gets in his face.

Andrew: No I dont think you understand what we're saying. We're here to help her get her things.

Eric: Wouldnt Y/N need to be here to point you towards what is hers?

He smirks his ugly smirk as I take a deep breathe and stand back up.

Y/N: Yeah, I would.

Eric looks shocked as I walk up to him.

Y/N: And since I'm here I would appreciate it if you moved so I can get my stuff.

Eric: Poor little bitch had to call up a whole bunch of guys to get your stuff?

Andrew: I called them all.

Eric: What? You scared of me too?

He looks around at everyone before looking back to me.

Eric: Fine.

He steps to the side and lets us all in. I grab some boxes and pack everything I want, with the help of my new friends. We all start walking our with my boxes, me in the back and Andrew just in front of me. As Andrew steps into the doorframe Eric pushes him out and slams the door and locks it, blocking me from getting out. Everyone starts banging on the door as Eric starts cornering me.

Eric: You told someone? Did I not tell you, that if you told anyone that I would kill you?

I bump into the wall as he continues getting closer to me. I see him reel up for a punch and I close my eyes and scream.

Y/N: HELP!

The last thing I hear is the door being broken down, and the guys yelling as Erics fist impacts onto my face, knocking me out cold.