New Friends

((Trigger warning - abuse mentioned heavily in this chapter. As well as anxiety. Read at your own risk))

--------------------------------------------------------------

Im sitting on the park bench I always go to when Im upset. I sit there, crying, hoping everyone ignores me and the world forgets about me. I put my head in my hands and sigh harshly.

???: Everything okay?

I can feel someone sit next to me and I internally cringe. I dont look at them, or move in the slightest.

Y/N: Yeah im fine.

???: You dont seem fine.

Their curiosity shocks me, making me look at them with my red puffy tear stained face.

???: My name is Andrew.

The handsome guy, I now know as Andrew put his hand out, and I shake it.

Y/N: My name is Y/N.

Andrew: Nice to meet you, Y/N. Whats wrong?

Y/N: I just got thrown out of my apartment...

Andrew: What? Why? What happened?

Y/N: My... Ex now, I guess, hit me and then kicked me out...

Andrew: He... He hit you?

I nod and turn more towards him, showing my black eye. His jaw clenches and fists get tight.

Andrew: Where do you live?

Y/N: I told you, he kicked me out.

Andrew: Whats the address?

I pull out a slip of paper and write down the address and hand it to him. He nods.

Andrew: Wait here.

He pulls out his phone and calls someone, talks to them for about five minutes, and then walks back to me.

Andrew: Come on.

He grabs my hand gently and starts leading me to his car. He opens the door for me, and I get in. He runs to his side and gets in and starts the car.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Andrew: Im gonna introduce you to a few of my friends, if thats okay?

Y/N: How many is a few?

Andrew: Not sure. Depends on how many people they invite.

I give him a puzzled look.

Y/N: I swear I recongnize you from somewhere...

Andrew: Oh yeah? You watch a bit of Youtube?

Y/N: Yeah, I do actually.

Andrew: Shane Dawson?

I gasp and face palm.

Y/N: Oh my gosh youre Andrew Siwicki!

Andrew: Thats me!

Y/N: Wait you know people in the Vlog Squad too! You were Carly and Erins roommate!

He laughs a little.

Andrew: That is also me!

We pull into the parking lot of my now ex's apartment, and I immediately ger nervous. I look around and see quite a few vehicles I have never seen parked in here before. I get out of the car as Andrew does, and Carly and Erin walk up and hug him. I stare almost in shock.