"Where the fuck are we shitty hair!?" Bakugou growled, done with Kirishima and his bad navigation skills. 

"I don't know! If I did we would be outa here by now!?" Kirishima responded, confused  and frustrated.

Then Bakugou stared look in the rooms, full of equipment and hospital beds, and came to the conclusion that this is either the trauma center or maybe some kind of treatment center. He had no clue but it was his best guess. 

Suddenly a man in scrubs and a large white coat stepped out of a room, looking startled to see the pair standing in the hallway.

"How did you to get in here? Are you a patient? If so who is your doctor?" He asked, rushing over to the two teens. Bakugou was about to chew the mans head off, frustrated and out of fucks to give, but Kirishima stepped between his angry friend and the doctor to answer his questions. Bakugou tuned them out, looking around and into the room next to him

Meanwhile, Todoroki's doctor had just left, giving him the ok to go back to the dorms. Todoroki was just about to go grab his clothes when he heard a commotion out side of his room. And he looked out the door.

And both Bakugou and Todoroki looked at each other.

Bakugou was confused and blinked a few times to make sure his brain was functioning correctly.  Why the fuck is icy hot here? In a hospital? In this specific part of the hospital? Bakugou questioned internally.

Todoroki froze, ice cold panic shooting through his veins. His brain stopped functioning as he wonder why the hell Bakugou of all people was here, and staring at him. And even worse, he knows somethings wrong. A thousand lies ran through Todoroki's head, excuses for why he was in the hospital. Blood test, doctors appointment, sore throat. 

Bakugou saw Todoroki's reaction, and how terrified he looked. Now he was really concerned, because even though he'd never admit it, he cares about all his classmates deeply, even the icy hot bastard. And in all there fights, all there encounters with villains, he'd never seen  half'n half look scared. He went  to grab Kirishima, before Todoroki shook his head violently, his eyes almost begging Bakugou not to in fear that everyone would find out.

Everyone would know, and try the help him, try to comfort him, and that's the last thing he wants, people getting close, people helping him. He's supposed to be the one saving people, he's not supposed to be the victim.

Bakugou stoped dead in his tracks, seeing the blatant panic in Todoroki's eyes. 

Explain later 

He mouthed, suddenly turning and blocking todoroki from Kirishima veiw, and seconds later they where gone. Todoroki was worried, and confused. Since when did Bakugou give a shit about what todoroki felt or asked? He was constantly yelling and arguing with him, and the last emotion he expected Bakugou to show was concern, and for him of all people. Along with the confusion of his long time rival being kind, he was freaking out, because Bakugou expected him to explain. 

Todoroki silently cursed himself for his reaction, because if he hadn't freaked out and just kept his cool then Bakugou might not have even asked for an explanation.  But no, he was an weak, over emotional idiot and showed his weakness. Maybe that was it, that's why Bakugou was kind, because he just wants to find his weakness and exploit it.

Whatever Bakugou's reasons where, they didn't matter now. He'd been caught. After so many years of perfectly hiding his illness, even when living with his classmates. No one suspected a thing, an no one ever would have. Yet, all his hard work just  started unraveling in minutes because of a mere coincidence. Absolute random chance. If that isn't the biggest amount of bullshit Todoroki's heard he doesn't know what is.