Prologue

N POV

August was still sitting in the hospital recovering when officers and detectives came in and questioned August.  "Hello Mr.Alsina." The detective said, "Wassup." August said while giving him a head nod. "I'm detective johnson, and this is Officer Cuevas and Officer Rodrigues." August gave them a head nod and a slight dap. "Could you please tell us what happened  the night of October 3rd?"  August cleared his throat and spoke.. "Well, all I know is some dude named Zakee had came in my house unannounced, he had some dude with him named Shawn... uh, he threatened me but I didn't really care, he was jealous.... and I guess he shot me."

The officers behind the detective nodded, while the detective wrote. "Alright, and do you know how  many times you were shot." August sat for a moment. "I don't know, maybe once or twice, I blacked out before I could even tell i was shot." The detective nodded and wrote some stuff down. "Alright well, Hello Miss, what is your name?" He was gesturing to Sidnei. "Sidnei.. Sidnei Wilson." The detective held out his hand and shook Sidnei's. "Hello Miss Sidnei, are you dating Mr.Alsina?" Sidnei gulped, "Uh, it's complicated right now." The detective nodded. "Okay, and do you know this guy Zakee?" Sidnei nodded. "Yeah.. he was my ex."

The detective nodded, looking a bit happy because he has a lead in the case. "Awesome, So do you know his last name?" Sidnei sat for a moment. "Simmons."  The detective and Officers smiled at the lead. "Alright, and do you know this Shawn guy?" Sidnei nodded. "Yeah, I know him, but I don't know his last name." The officers nodded. "Could you point him out if we gave a line up?" Sidnei nodded. "Alright, well for now that is all we needed." Sidnei got up and gave the officers and detectives a hug, "Thanks." She said while they exited. 

"You think they'll find them?" Sidnei said while hovering over August. "Shit, I don't know mane, but we wouldn't know so..." Sidnei nodded. While Sidnei was about to sit down Tremaine came in. "Hey Trey." Trey smiled and hugged Sidnei. "Wassup baby girl?" Trey said back. Trey walked over to August and dapped him. "Whats up broski." Trey said releasing from the dap. "Nothing much, still in pain cause this shit hurt like a motherfucker." Trey and Sidnei laughed, "Well, I got somebody for y'all to see." Sidnei looked at August and smiled. Trey went outside and pushed someone in.

Sidnei POV

He was tall, light skin, cute as hellllll. My mouth nearly dropped but when he came closer to August and I, I realized who it was. "Jermaine?" I said smiling. "Oh my god, wassup Sid the kid." Jermaine hugged Me and August smiled. "Cole bra." August said catching Jermaine's attention. "Ahhhh my mans." Jermaine said dapping August, "Long time no see." August said back. "How you two know each other?" I asked  a bit confused. "Well, duhhhhh me and August is in the music industry, so it ain't like we won't going to ever meet." Jermaine said smiling. August laughed at Jermaine being smart, "How you and Sidnei know each other?" August said looking at Jermaine then me. "Well, we went to the same college, plus he's dating Le'a so I knew him for a long time." August smiled. "Ahhh."  

After A few minutes of talking about us, Jermaine started acting stupid "North Carolina reppin'" Jermaine said while crip walking, I started laughing so damn hard. (If y'all don't know Jermaine Cole, he goes by J.cole). Tremaine laughed at J being stupid, and Jermaine began to ask questions. "So Sidnei, who you dating now?" He asked deeply. "Well, right now its... complicated." I said looking at both August and Tremaine, August had his head down, as if he was thinking. Trey smiled at me faintly and I looked at Jermaine who looks like he has received what I was saying. "Oh!" He said covering his mouth and smiling as if he was about to laugh, while looking at Trey and August.

"We'll talk about it later Jermaine." He nodded. '"Aight."  I nodded and smiled. "So how's my baby mama, I know she misses me being in the house." Jermaine chuckled a little. "Yeah, she been telling me she missed you. I be telling her just to call you but she be busy at work and stuff so she never has the time." I played with my hands and thought about Le'a. "I miss y'all so much, remember when she fell down the stairs?" I said laughing in between, "Hell yeah bruh, that shit had me dying." Jermaine said laughing along. Gosh I really do miss Le'a, I gotta call her later most definitely.