Chapter 10 - The White Violin

3rd Person POV

Vanya walks around the dividing wall between the twins and sees Lilly on the floor passed out.

Vanya kneels down and puts her hand on Lilly's cheek.

Then, with her glowing white eyes, Vanya leaves the cell area, destroying the academy as well.

Lilly wakes up in the rubble to hear Diego frantically searching for their mother.

"Diego. Just stop it." Klaus says.

Lilly walks through the rubble. 

Lilly walks over to Klaus and Diego, looking around at the destruction Vanya had caused. She squats to the ground, running her fingers over the rubble.

"No, what...What are you--Let me go." Diego stutters. "What are you doing?"

"Stop." Klaus repeats. "Stop. She's gone. She's... She's gone, okay?"

"She's... What do you wanna do? You wanna wanna walk away from this?" Diego stutters. "What about Pogo?"

"He didn't make it." Luther says, him and Allison coming over.

"What?" Diego asks.

"Vanya killed him." Luther says.

Lilly glares up at Luther.

"But Vanya wouldn't--" Diego starts.

"No, I saw it." Luther says. "Just before we got out."

"Mom. Now Pogo." Diego says.

"Guys." Five says, running over to the group. "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

"I thought you said it was over." Luther says.

"I was wrong, okay?" Five says. "This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning." Diego says.

"You're not listening to me." Five says. "When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the Academy."

"I'm confused." Klaus says, grabbing the newspaper.

"Then listen to me, you idiot!" Five exclaims. "Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."

"We have to find her." Luther whispers. He turns around to look at Lilly. "Half she's your twin. What do we do?"

Lilly stands up.

"Oh now you wanna hear what I have to say?" Lilly asks

"Don't be like that." Luther says.

"Screw you." Lilly says. "What we should do is run."