hate or love part 2

Hello guys... I don't know what to say, but um, I'm so sorry for not updating anything. I'm such a worthless human being, I've just been going through many, many things lol ),:. Anyways, I found time to finally create a second part to this. I've realized how much people wanted it, and I guess.. here you go! I'm really sorry though, and take this as an apology.

Reader's pov
You thought you were dreaming, no... having a nightmare. You couldn't possibly be seeing Karma and Okuda kiss! You're chest tightened a bit and you felt tears making their way out of your eyes as you ran as fast as you can. You had to go somewhere, anywere, as long as you didn't have to see it.

As you ran and ran, you thought back to what happened up to this point. You were honestly a jerk to him. "I deserve this'' you thought, ''I guess it's what happens when you treat people like this''. You stopped running and put a hand on a tree and slowly slid down as your legs gave out. "I'm such an idiot!'', you cried and curled up in a ball. All was quiet, until you saw a certain red head running towards you.

Karma's pov
After I left (y/n) I went into the classroom, and saw that Okuda was the only one there. "K-Karma kun'' she suddenly said, and I looked at her with a blank expression ''What do you want?'' I asked with minimal interest. She came close to me, a bit too close for my liking. "I like you, I know you like (y/n), but I'll make you forget about her!'' Okuda said confidently, grabbed my tie and kissed me before I can react. "w-what'' I asked myself as Okuda tried to deepen the kiss. I then saw (y/n) at the door, and I started panicking. She's going to think I like Okuda.

(y/n) just stared wide eyed and tears started welling in her eyes as she ran away.
Wait..
No!
Don't go!!
''(y/n)!!!''
Reader's pov
"Karma?'' You said questioningly. "(y/n)!'' He yelled running up to me, and you backed away a bit. "I need to talk to you! It's a misunderstanding, I swear!!'' he yelled in desperation. You didn't want to talk ''I really don't want to, I'll see you at school tomorrow'' you said walking away from him with a saddened expression on your face.

The next day

Karma's pov

I head to class and see (y/n). I hastily walk up to her and ask her to come to the back of the school after class is done. I just hope she understands that I didn't actually like Okuda, I'm so nervous.

Time skip after school

Reader's pov

Karma came to your desk, grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the class so he can talk to you. "He better have a good explanation'' you bitterly said to yourself. When you arrived at the back of the school, you both were alone. A long silence was among you both, Karma stared at the ground while you stared him, waiting for an explanation. "Hey, are you going to explain what you did, or am I supposed to be a part of a guessing game?'' You asked with a hint of impatience.

After you said, he looked up with a saddened expression on his face. "Look (y/n), I realize you saw something bad, but you were also kind of being... well how do I say it? Spiteful, if you know what that means'' you looked to the side fully understanding what he meant. As much as he owed an explanation, you  also owed one for your hurtful actions. "J-just explain already!''

He took a moment and started to explain what you saw yesterday. "What you saw was a misunderstanding''
"a misunderstanding?'' You replied questioningly. "yes, you heard me the first time. When you harshly rejected me, I walked away into the classroom, but Okuda just happened to be there. She suddenly confessed to me and forced herself onto me. I didn't want it (y/n). You see if it was you, I wouldn't have a problem with it, however it wasn't'' he explained with a bit of frustration in his voice. You then looked up at him and everything suddenly made sense to you. "now (y/n), explain why you were so hateful towards me'' he said with a now sad tone to his voice.

You felt a lump form in your throat, but you had to apologize for what you did to him. "Looked, I'm not good with love, and I just kind of get jumbled up inside an-and um-'' you bursted out crying '' I'm so sorry Karma! You probably hate me!'' You said covering your face.

Karma slowly inched forward, and pulled your hands into his and pulled you forward, kissing you. Your eyes widened at his sudden actions. Karma smiled at you ''it doesn't matter anymore. I like you and you like me, so let's become a couple''. You nodded your head ''ok!''

Hey guys, hope you liked this. I just found out about the hanahaki disease, so I might do a chapter on that. I want to make more chapters in the future as well. Also... is anyone interested in a face reveal?? I'm ugly, but idk. If you all do say yes, if not say no lol. Bye bye! (* ̄▽ ̄)ノ