Chapter One

Chapter One

Jill's POV

As I creep my way through this small wooden cabin, I can hear multiple children's voices coming from a bedroom. A small smirk plays on my lips, considering I'll have multiple kills to satisfy the feeling inside.

As I set my left foot down on the wooden floor, the board creaked. And it wasn't a quiet creak either.

But I knew better than to say anything, so I just kept slowly walking through the cabin.

As I approach the room that I believe is where the children are, I hear loud screams coming from within it.

I cock one of my eyebrows as I slowly open the door, to be cautious.

The sight before my eyes made my whole body burn with anger.

A maniacal laugh echoed through out the room as a tall figure rips a girl's intestines out of her stomach.

I clench my fist in pure anger.

An idea popped in my head and I smirked. Quickly, I bolted out of the door and just peaked my head in.

Thankfully, he didn't see me.

After the figure has successfully killed the 3 girls, he turned towards the window to leave. Now was my chance.

I skip into the room and tilt my head to the left, just a few inches.

"Oh dearest Laughing Jack!" I batted my eyelashes.

The infamous Laughing Jack himself, turned towards me and his smile disappeared.

"Jill.." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"The one and only!" I giggled.

This whole thing was a game to mess with his pathetic mind.

"What are you doing here?" He groaned.

I giggled again.

"Just came for a killing.. That you took." I became serious and blankly stared at him.

Jack then smiled maniacally.

"Poor little Jill can't kill anything tonight, hm?" He chuckled.

I just laughed bitterly.

Laughing Jack walked towards me and before I could process anything, he slammed me back against the wall with one of his hands wrapped around my neck.

"I should kill you..."

"Do it." I spat.

"...but I won't." He laughed.

Jack let go of my neck and turned around before climbing out of the bedroom window.

My first thought is to chase and kill this fucking clown.

I start my chainsaw and head towards the window Jack escaped from.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I quickly turned around to see Slenderman shaking his head.

"It's no use, child."

I groaned.

But he was right.

Laughing Jack definitely wasn't worth me wasting time on.

I sit down on the edge of a bed and sigh loudly.

I need to get some things straight with you guys. Just because I'm Laughing Jill does NOT mean I am in love with Laughing Jack. I'm just the female, better version of him. Some "fangirls" believe me and him are together.

But we aren't.

And we never will be together. He's my enemy.

I will never be with my enemy, no matter how many people support, or "ship" it.

Like, everyone in the house thinks we are together and they want us together but we will never be together.

And that's a fact.

...at least I thought it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like it so far?

~Cass