Pragya smiles and surrounds her arms around Abhi....

Abhi starts to walk in the dark road with his lady love in his arms... They both lost in each other eyes....

Atlast they come to their home... Still the current didn't came... Abhigya went inside their room and placed the gift box inside their luggage....

Pragya about to move outside... Abhi pulls her and keeps his hand on her waist...

Abhi: don't go out... I can't sleep without you....

Pragya: Abhi everyone is sleeping outside... They may think wrong about us...

Abhi: it's ok let's sleep here...

Pragya: here there is no fan and light Abhi... You wont sleep....

Abhi: please na jaanu... Let's sleep here...

He pouts... She can't refuse for his sweet pout....

Pragya: Acha baba ok... Let's sleep here... But.. There is no fan right....

Abhi opens the windows.... Moon light enters inside their room....

Abhi takes her in his arms and places on bed....

He came top of her and placed a kiss on her forehead..... She closed her eyes in pleasure....Then he follows his kiss on her beautiful eyes which he falls for... And chubby cheeks and last he about to places on her lips...

He looks at her eyes which is glowing in the moon light....

She closed her eyes in acceptance... Before he could place his lips on her lips...

The current came... Pragya pushed him... Abhi falls beside her....

Pragya: finally current came....

She ons the fan....

Others too came inside the home to sleep.. Radha just saw Abhigya is missing... She looks at Abhigya's window is open....

She saw Pragya about to close the window and Abhi hugs her from back....

She fumes in anger.... Pragya closed the window....

Pragya: suniye go and sleep...

They both slept cuddling with each other....

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Next Morning....

Asusal everyone busy in their daily chores... Where all the girls are seated round to apply mehandhi on their hands....

It's a natural mehandhi....

Radha is in kitchen making the mehandhi for everyone....

She placed everyone's bowl in the tray... She looks at Pragya's bowl...

She smiles evilly...