Rachel

Rachel was shocked when Kristie came down the stairs the next day and told her that she wanted to meet Christen, which made Rachel so nervous.

"I want to meet her."

"What?"

"I want to meet Christen."

"Are you sure?"

"No, but it seems to be important to you that I meet her so I guess I'll just have to deal with it. But only on one condition."

"And what's that?"

"She comes nowhere near this house. Don't even let her into the garden."

"Are you still angry?"

"What gave it away, Rach?" she huffed, sitting down on the sofa.

"I thought I would've loosened you off a bit last night."

Kristie rolled her eyes. "Don't flatter yourself, love."

Rachel grinned.

"Wow, I cannot believe I've just walked in on this...." Millie said, dropping her bags on the floor looking disgusted.

"You do realise we have a door....that you're meant to knock on." Kristie muttered.

"HEY MILLIE!! Will you help me with the rest of your bags?" Sam screamed from outside.

"Sure, your sister and Rachie were getting all sexy on the couch."

"Again?!? Jesus, give me strength."

"Are you moving in?" Rachel wondered.

"Oh god no, this is the stuff you left in Qatar. You only went home with one bag." Millie said, chucking the bag at her which fell at Kristie's feet.

"What's going on with you two?"

"Nothing we're fine." Kristie muttered, moving away from Rachel quickly.

"Christen will be here soon."

"Great...." Kristie groaned, helping herself to more coffee.

"You're the one who invited her."

"Don't make me regret it, Daly."

"I got you babe."

"Shut up."

Millie and Sam watched this exchange with their arms folded, looking back and forth at the girls with a shake of their head.

Rachel seemed to get more nervous as time went on and Kristie started to think that this was a really bad idea. She walked downstairs once she was ready for their night out and stopped when Millie and Sam were waiting in the kitchen.

"Rachel is waiting outside. We wanted to talk to you first." Millie said and Kristie realised this was the most serious that she'd ever seen her.

Kristie hesitated a little but sat down at the table.

"Tell us what's wrong."

"Nothings wrong."

"Could've fooled us. You and Rachel looked as though you could've lynched each other earlier on."

"What if she strays? What if she can't help it and she sleeps with her?"

Sam sighed.

"She's not that stupid."

"But Christen's a bit much to handle at times. So stay close to Rach and make sure she doesn't drink too much." Millie said reassuringly.

Kristie nodded as they walked out of the house, she locked the door and chucked the keys at Rachel before walking towards the taxi.