First Day

The alarm went off.

Yuzu grunts and turn off the alarm.

Yuzu got up.

Yuzu hissed in pain from her arm.

Yuzu just ignore the pain and get ready for school.

Yuzu tip toed to the bathroom.

Yuzu showered then go to the mirror.

'Tch....look at you....you are so ugly....that's why mother hates you...' Yuzu looked at the mirror.

Yuzu went and grab a razor from a drawer.

Yuzu proceeded to slide the razor across her arm.

Yuzu hisses in pain.

'I deserve this....'.

Once she was done, she grab a first aid kit and grab a roll of bandages.

She wraps the bandages around her arm.

Yuzu went inside her bedroom and went to grab her uniform that was hanging on the wall.

Once Yuzu was done, she tip toed to the door hoping her mother didn't hear her.

When Yuzu finally got outside, she sighed heavily and went to the academy.

.
.
.

Mei was at the front gate with her childhood best friend, Himeko.

They were guarding the gates.

Then Mei and Himeko spotted..

A blonde haired girl....

She was playing with her phone while walking.

"Who is that? Why is her hair blonde?" Himeko questioned and sighed.

The two student council went up the blonde girl.

Mei examined her.

She was taller than Mei.

She was wearing a light red button shirt, her school sweater is tied around her waist and she wears a blazer that is not even buttoned up. Her tie was a bit loose. She was also wearing short leggings, but her legs.....there was some bandages on her legs.

Mei examined the blonde girl's head.

Her hair was blonde and a bit short. She tied her hair to a small ponytail. Her eyes were emerald green but it's a bit dull and......she has three scars on her right eye.

'Another delinquent?' Mei thought.

Mei noticed her neck...her neck had a deep purple bruise and a large deep red scar. Mei was shocked.

She looked annoyed.

"May I have your student ID card please?" Himeko said.

The blonde handed out her student ID card with her left arm while the other hand holding her phone.

Her name was Aihara Yuzu.

Himeko was shocked but then continued to scold her.

"You are not allowed to dye your hair an unnatural colour, your button shirt needs to be white, you need to tie your tie properly, you need to follow the school rules!" Himeko said in a stern tone.

Yuzu looked irritated.

"Look. I'm f*cking new here, I don't f*ckin' know the rules here" Yuzu said annoyed. Himeko let out a small gasp. "Hey! Don't be disrespectful! Also you aren't supposed to bring devices here!" Himeko said irritated.