Part 2: Predaplant Beatdown

"I-I don't know" I replied to the prisoner

She sighs and looks down, probably lost all hope for being saved.

"At least tell me your name if your gonna look at the ground forever"

"You don't need to know..." lulu says coldly

"Fair enough, say how about I show you a duel? A duel to get you a key to the cell, and I wouldn't be the one letting you out because I won't be unlocking the cell"

She instantly glares at me "your bluffing"

"Nope, I will duel, it's the least I can do to remedy what I've done, and hopefully what I might do to the lancers"

She scoffs and lets me do as I please, I immediately go to bug yuri who was verbally tormenting poor celina, and celina was throwing multiple, very creative insults at yuri... I admire that

"Can you see I'm busy with this traitor!?" Yuri yells at me

"Yeah but the professors little Puppet has time for a duel right? Unless he's too scared to lose in a very sad and not at all disheartening way"

"Your on!" Yuri yells sliding back "and make the first move to summon my predaplant moray nepenthes (Dark/lv4/plant/ATK1600/DEF1000)! And I'll end my turn with two cards facedown"

"That's all? A silly little plant in attack mode? Well I draw! And I am able to fuse my monster by using cards in my hand as its materials with polymerization! So I fuse my Blizzard Dragon! My Steam Dragon Ruler of Droplets! And my Keeper of dragon magic! Now Frost of blizzard, Crash of stream And magic of keeper come together to create a new primal power! I fusion summon my Trishula Dragon of Icy Imprisonment! (Lv9/water/dragon/ATK2700/DEF2000)" I yell as i summon my main monster.

"Not that monster already..." he says glaring at me.

"It's effect activates! And because all monsters used to summon it were dragons I banish one monster In my deck which will be influence dragon, and I banish the top card of your deck and a card in your extra deck, so the top card of your deck is banished! And I'll banish your signature Starving venom fusion dragon from your extra deck." I say as yuri glares at me more, the card on top of his deck to my luck was super polymerization.

"And I think I'll attack your moray nepenthes-"

"I activate my trap predaplanning! And I put a predator counter on your trishula, meaning it's level goes to one"

"My attack still connects"

Yuri: 4000=>3100
Y/N: 4000

"I end my turn with two facedowns"

"My move! I draw and I'll activate polymerization! I fuse my predaplant flytrap and my predaplant cordyceps! Two viscous plants come together to create a new and more terrifying monster! My predaplant chimerafflesia (Dark/lv7/plant/ATK2500/DEF2000) ! And I activate its effect destroying any monster with a level less than its own"

My monster is destroyed and I end up defenseless...

"I'll now attack you directly with my pretty plant!" He says while smiling like a psycho

Yuri: 3900
Y/N: 4000=>1500

"I'll end my turn" he was smirking

"My turn I draw and I'll activate fusion conscription, I reveal my Invoked Cocytus to add Aleister the invoker to my hand, then I'll activate my own polymerization to fuse my aleister the invoker with my dragon ice! Now my two monsters merge into one and that one is my revealed monster! Invoked cocytus! In defense mode"

"In defense mode!? What!?" Yuri yelled at the top of his lungs

"Now I summon assault Wyvern and activate my second Facedown, dragon's rebirth to summon my trishula dragon of icy imprisonment from my grave by banishing assault Wyvern. I'll have my trishula attack your predaplant with Frozen Blitz!"

Yuri: 3900=>2900

"Then my cocytus can attack but I use its attack points to deal damage"

Yuri: 2900=>1100

"I end my turn"

"I summon one monster face down and I end my turn there..." he sighs

"My move I draw...ill activate Different dimension reincarnation to discard and summon influence dragon I'll end my turn after attacking your facedown monster"

"I draw! I'll... summon another monster facedown..."

"I draw... I'll tribute my cocytus to summon a monster facedown and I'll destroy your facedown monster again"

"I draw again! And I'll summon a third monster face down..."

"I draw... I'll summon defrag dragon and I'll end my turn after destroying your facedown"

Yuri plays the same move, he isn't drawing what he needs, good

"I'll draw, I'll summon a second defrag dragon, and I'll show you the card I'm gonna use while in the synchro dimension, I tune my two defrag dragons with my influence dragon! Now appear! Monster of frozen lands beneath you! I synchro summon my Trishula dragon if the ice barrier! And it's effect activates, I banish one card in your deck, hand, and field! Then I'll attack directly with icy imprisonment!"

Yuri: 1100=>0

————————————
This is my longest chapter in any of my stories, I'm proud of myself.