Baby girl

Jordyns POV

I was laying on the hospital bed and matt was pacing around the room. "Owwww" I said. "Are you ok?! What was that?!" matt asked freaking out. "Babe calm down it was just a contraction." I said laughing at him. He continued pacing and biting his nails.

The doctor came in and told me it was time. I got really nervous and held matts hand.

(Skip giving birth)

The nurses took the baby and went to clean her up. They cleaned her and wrapped her in a blanket and handed her to me. I held her in my arms and just starred at her.

Matts POV

Jordyn handed me our little princess and I held her tightly scared I would drop her. She was so small and cute. "I cant believe we made this." I said looking down at her. "I know its amazing." Jordyn said.

The nurse took the baby and did the footprints and paperwork and all that stuff. "so have you decided on a name?" The nurse asked. "Yes, Logan Grace Espinosa." Jordyn said. We had decided on giving her my last name because we are planning on getting married eventually. "And who are the god parents?" the nurse asked. "Alex White and Carter Reynolds." I said. We chose them because alex was Jordyns best friend and Carter is my best friend. After all of the papers were done the guys and alex came to visit.

"Can I hold her?!" Alex asked. I handed logan to her. "She is so cute!" Logan said. They all passed her around and then gave her back to Jordyn.

Jordyns POV

Everyone left because the baby, Matt, and I are all very tired. Matthew fed the baby (they are bottle feeding) and I fell asleep.

I heard the baby crying and sat up. "I got it tonight." Matt said. He walked over and changed and fed the baby. I fell back asleep and was woken up by crying many times.

I woke up that morning and the doctor told us we could go home today. I changed Logan into a little pink onsie with a Jordan sign on it with the matching socks and hat that the guys had bought her. I changed into some sweat pants and a hoodie and we got all of our stuff together. Matt went to the car and brought our stuff. He came back with the carseat and we put her in it.

Matt carried the carseat with her in it and we left the hospital. Matt straped her seat in and got in the car. He kept driving really slow and constantly looking in the mirror at Logan. We finally got home and brought her inside.

Matts POV

I told Jordyn to get some rest and ill watch Logan since she was up all night. She went inti her room to sleep an I took the baby out of the carseat. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

Jordyns POV

Matt was so sweet for letting me get some rest but he needs some rest to. I slept for an hour and then decided to take Logan so he could sleep. I walked downstairs and saw him staring at the tv with Logan sleeping on his chest. I took a picture and tweeted it saying "shes a daddys girl." I walked over to him and sat on the couch. "Matt you look really tired go get some sleep ill watch her." I said. "no its ok. Shes sleeping I dont want to wake her up." he said smiling at Logan.