"You." I replied.

Amy suddenly reached for my shoulders. "You are to address Mr. Axel as Master when you are in the playroom. Understand?" I nodded. My heart was pounding, wondering what was going to happen next.

It shook me that Amy was the one who undressed me until I was only in my bra and panties. I didn't understand what she was doing here but I didn't dare to ask.

She kneeled down until her face was right in front of my groin. She cupped my groin and said, "Ah, wet already. Such a slut." She then took off my underwear and bra. She played with my breasts, squeezing them.

"Now, go lay down on that table and spread your legs apart."

There really was a table and I did as I was told. The cold table sent shivers down my spine. My heart pounded as I pondered at what Axel might do to me. Would he be pounding on me mercilessly like he did before? Even when I was sleeping? He was a sex maniac, alright.

I started to feel myself getting wet even more as I anticipated for what was about to come. Amy proceeded to tie me up to a chain my hands to the edge of the table where there was a thick stick sticking out of the surface with a chain attached to it. Then she did the same with my legs. But I could still move my my thighs and calves. The only thing chained was my foot.

"Katie, now tell me about your sexual experience. All of it, including masturbation." Amy asked while stroking my thigh. Her hands slowly traveled until it reached my clitoris. She twirled her finger on my clitoris, causing me to stifle a moan.

"Um, well, I lost my virginity at seventeen. The first time I masturbated was when I was fifteen." I said. I paused for a moment because the moment I said the first time I masturbated, Amy slipped a finger inside my already very wet opening. Then she licked her wet finger. The sight was so hot that I was getting wetter.

"Am I turning you on, Katie?"

"Yes."

She smiled. Her face showed a proud expression. "Continue."

"I once almost become a stripper."

Amy wasn't surprised. "No wonder you're so hot." Her hands were roaming my body by now. She was looking at my body hungrily. "And tell me, the first time you masturbated, how did you do it? Clit or-?"

"Clit." I said. "I didn't dare to break my hymen." By now, Amy was sucking the hell out of my right breast. Her other hand was squeezing my left breast. It was clear that she was aroused. I smiled. I suddenly remembered when Anna fucked me on stage and the whole crowd was hungry for me. That drove me even wetter until I felt more cum dripping out of me. I needed my release. "There was this one time at the strip club I tried to work at."

"Hmmm." Amy said, still sucking my breast. She had moved to my left breast.

"I walked on to the stage naked." Amy stopped sucking my breast and turned to look at me hungrily. "And my stripper friend was fucking the life out of me on stage. It drove the crowd so wild that they couldn't hold it and-" I stopped. I was teasing her.

Amy walked to a nearby drawer and took out a dildo. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of the dildo size. Would I be able to fit? Amy then walked back to my exposed and very wet vagina. She cupped it and a moan escaped from me. I was super aroused. She placed the extra large dildo on the table.

"Continue." Amy said.

"They were trying to go on stage to fuck me but the bouncers stopped them. It was so wild that the men there were masturbating in their seats. There were women too."

Amy's tongue was now circling my clitoris. I moaned as the pleasure hit me. I couldn't continue the story as I was taken aback at Amy's skill. She was so good.

"The lesbians were also masturbating right then and there. The place was a mess." Amy stopped. She took the dildo and waved it at me. I gulped. It was enormous.

"You really are hot." She said, stroking my thighs. What happened next took me by surprise. Amy inserted the enormous dildo inside me. It was so easy to slide in as I was wet already. On the way in, the dildo hit my G spot and the pleasure hit me. Amy was clearly a pro as she inserted the dildo inside me with such a quick motion that the pain of such a big dildo entering me was soon replaced by the pleasure when it hit the G spot.

Amy was so easy to seduce. She was so easily to be turned on that I tricked her into fucking me. Axel was hard. My eyes traveled across the room to see Axel staring at me, amused.

Amy thrust the dildo in and out in a quick motion. In and out. Amy looked at me and smiled. I moaned. "Now come for me, baby." She said.

I waited for the coming orgasm. It was coming. Every thrust sent me to my coming climax. It was near. That when I climaxed, it was so intense. My core pulsed as Amy thrust harder. When I was finished, Amy pulled out the dildo. She bent down and started to lick my groin. Her tongue reached into my womanhood as she sucked my vagina opening, causing me to moan. She swallowed my cum.

Then she continued to give me what was one of the best oral sex I had ever experienced. Her tongue movement was so swift, swirling around my clitoris and reaching into inside me.

My eyes searched the room for Axel. He was still looking at me with an amused look. I winked at him. This wasn't the first time someone seduced me who ended up being the horny one who couldn't take it anymore. Amy bent down and kissed my lips. I could taste my own cum in her lips.

"So, do you enjoy it?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I can see why Axel likes you." She smiled. All of a sudden Axel stood up and left the room. Before he turned on the door knob, his eyes pierced into mine and said, "Enjoy it while it lasts." He said before he left.

What did he meant by that? "Amy?" I asked.

"Yes, beautiful?" She said while untying my limbs.

"Are you Axel's sex slave too?"

"Good God, no. Axel told me today to pleasure you." When my limbs were untied, I stood up. I didn't know what Amy meant by Axel telling her to pleasure me.

"All those women were his sex slaves?"

"Some of them, yeah. I work for him. Just a tip, Mr. Axel doesn't like people asking about him."

"So, except you, the nine women I met were all his sex slaves?"

Amy laughed, a shrill high pitched laugh. "There are only three of Mr. Axel's sex slaves. You, Natalie and Hannah. The rest works for him, housekeeping, chef and so on." I was relieved. "Now, will you please keep your mouth shut and let me pleasure you?" I nodded. "But no dildo or any sex toys this time."

There I was, laying on the table again while Amy started to insert two fingers inside me. Amy was laying beside me too. While she was driving me closer and closer to my orgasm by constantly rubbing my G spot, she was touching herself too. We were both a mess as we moaned.

From my point of view, I could see Amy's perfect mountains of C cup breasts. When I felt the hot sensation of an orgasm coming, Amy suddenly pulled herself up. She must be feeling it too as she positioned herself to sit on top of me. Her pussy was touching mine. Then she started to pace. Her breasts juggled as we got closer to our climax. The friction of our pussy rubbing with each other, our cums mixing was enough to drive both of us into a mind blowing orgasm as we both gasped for air. My hips jerked and my knees felt weak.

"You're amazing." I said with a ragged breath.

When I got off the table, I walked to where my clothes were on the floor and as I was going to get dressed, Amy stopped me. She kissed me passionately and then said, "We're not done yet."