"Wisdom"

Entry for Miraculous096
Word count: 312

Everyday is a lesson to be learned,
Every minute something can be earned.
Mathematics, literature and more,
It's up to us to make the score.

Every year students leave for something new,
College, university..we all grew.
Sometimes we forget why we do what we do, all we know is what we are told and sold.

Let's fast forward to three lives;
Girl at the coffee shop, guy on the street and a guy selling weed.

The girl studied hard during school, aced her exams and found a good work place for good money,
She never partied, now she's married.
She sells a cup of tea to a homeless man in need.

He sits on the street begging pleadingly, wishing for some money.
He can't work, he failed at school, now he sits on a cold stone floor.
If he had studied instead of trying to be funny, it could have been different for him.
He will never truly be happy, but gets lucky when someone gives him a little money, he grabs a cup of tea from a lady.

He then turns and bumps into an unknown felony.

The felony man tries not to lose his cool, he studied but didn't care for working at school. He knew what to do but didn't have any passions, unless for the things that come in wrappers.
He sits at a table, he waits for his walking label, doesn't care for anybody. Doesn't even wave at an old lady who used to be his buddy, he trades secretly a stash of weed, now goes home and gets "steady".

Rewind now guess who?
The two boys and girl who don't know the future,
Each choice makes a new story.
It depends if they decide to throw away their glory.

Now you've read this,
Will you gain or lose knowledge?