"Agreed," said Syl, holding the dress up to the jacket. "We just need some..." She saw the boots peeking out from Mal's closet. "Here," she said, grabbing them and bringing them over.

Evie sighed. "Perfect."

"Guys?"

It was Mal still wet from showering.

"Go back inside! Syl, how about you prepare the makeup and I'll do her hair." Evie ushered Mal back inside the bathroom with the bundle of clothes tucked under one arm. Syl started looking at the makeup, clueless on what to use. She never used makeup, and if she needed to cover something, she used her glamour.

By the time they got out of the bathroom, she had picked out some colors of things she liked and left them on the bed.

"Oh, this is good," said Evie. "Sit."

Evie grabbed the blush and started making Mal's cheeks rosy.

"Okay! Easy on the blush!" said Mal. "I don't want the scare him away!"

Syl laughed. "You look fine."

"Please," said Evie. "Mom taught me to apply blush before I could talk." She carefully finished applying the color. "Always use upward strokes."

"My Mom was never really big on makeup tips," said Mal.

"Did your mom teach you about makeup?" Evie asked Syl.

Syl sighed. "I never knew my mom."

"Oh, I'm so sor-" Evie began.

"It's all right," Syl interrupted. "I can't miss what I never had."

"Well now, we're all sisters, and sisters stick together." Evie finished dabbing lipstick on Mal's lips.

Sylphrenia smiled. She liked the thought of family here in Auradon.

"Come and see," Evie said to Mal.

"Are we done?" asked Mal.

"Yeah," said Evie as she and Syl lead Mal to the mirror.

Mal looked at herself and laughed.

Evie hugged her. "I know," said Evie.

"I look..." said Mal.

"Say it," said Evie.

"Not hideous," said Mal.

"Not even close," said Syl.

Mal giggled and broke into a smile let when there was a knock at the door.

Mal went and opened the door to see Ben. He was wearing his letter jacket and carried two helmets. "For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful," he said.

Syl gave a little sigh imagining her in Mal's place and Ben being Ja-

She wouldn't think about it. She wouldn't.

"I hope you like bikes," Ben said to Mal, offering her a helmet. Mal took the helmet and shot Syl and Evie a look as she stepped out.

The two girls grinned at each other as Evie closed the door.

Sylphrenia was studying in the library later that night when Ben strode in where she was sitting. He caught sight of her and walked over, sliding into the seat across from her.

"We need to talk," he said.

She looked at him, and could feel an aura of... freshness around him?

"You took her to the Enchanted Lake. Smart choice," she said, looking back down at her book.

"You knew she enchanted me!" he half whispered half yelled at her.

Syl shrugged. "Nobody starts breaking into song right after they meet someone. Especially a song as stupid as that"

He glared at her. "And you didn't do something? I know you could have broken the spell."

Syl looked at him. "You know she likes you," she accused. "Why are you still mad?"

"Because... because..." Ben's anger was slowly deflating.

Syl sniffed. "Exactly."

"Why did she do it?"

Syl paused and Iooked up at him.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Because I'm a prince and she's..." he trailed away.

Syl shrugged. "I'm not a mind reader."

Ben looked at her and she amended her statement. "I'm not usually a mind reader."

He gave her a look Syl sighed, realizing he would need more reassurance. "Everything is under control," she said. "I saw something, and I think it will improve Auradon. More than ever."

Ben looked at her and sighed. "I really like her, you know?"

Syl looked at him sadly. "I know."