"Dont cry" Pt.16

"You can sit here if you'd like." Dallas whispers, leaving a small, chaste kiss on Johnny's neck. The younger boy blushes profusely, nodding shyly. Dallas smiles against his tan skin, barely coming to the realization he and Johnny are now officially together and out to the rest of the gang. He was shocked that Johnny could be so bold in kissing him in-front of everyone. It kind of turned him on a bit. *wink wonk*

"Okay, all I ask is that you don't like get physical, in front of us." Two says, noticing the look in Dallas' eyes when he looked at Johnny at that moment in time. Johnny blushes deeper at his comment. "Shut up Two-Bitch." Dallas fires back, hugging Johnny closer and snuggling his face into the crook of his neck.

•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

The rest of the night, everything went on as it normally does. Steve and Soda sitting at the table playing a game of cards. Darry sitting in the armchair reading the paper. Pony doing the dishes and Two-Bit laying on the floor watching Mickey Mouse. The only thing that was different was that Johnny was snuggled up on Dallas' lap, face buried into the crook of his neck.

"Come on Johnny, lets go home." Dallas says after a while. The younger boy nods, getting up off of the latter boys lap. "See y'all tomorrow." Dallas says, standing up and taking Johnny's hand in his own. "See ya." The rest say. "Remember, be safe." Two chuckles *wink wonk*. "Fuck off, Mathews."

-a.n-
do y'all want a smut?