"Dont cry" pt. 9

No POV

"What happened?" Darry asks Dallas. "It's not my problem anymore." He replies, walking further into the house. "What the hell did you do?!" Ponyboy yells at him. Nobody had ever talked to Dallas that way, it was a shock. "I didn't do anything." The latter reply's with a shrug.

"You must have. He started cryin when you showed up." Pony continues his accusation. "So what. He's a crybaby." Dally says plainly. The rest of the boys gasp. None of them had ever said anything bad about Johnny before, they didn't have the right to. "How dare you?" Pony asks With a disgusted tone.

"Not my problem!" Dallas insists, tears pricking his eyes. "You did something!" Pony keeps poking him. "I told you-" "But-" Pony cuts him off and he does the same. "It's all his fault! He betrayed me!" Dallas shouts, letting a few tears fall from his tired eyes.

Everyone is taken by surprise at this. Nobody had ever seen Dallas cry before. "Well-" "Stop reminding me! Please!" Dallas sobs out, letting hot tears run down his cheeks. The rest stare in horror at the scene happening before them. Dallas storms out the door and walks hastily down the long street.

"What just happened?" Soda asks the rest of the boys. They all shake their heads in confusion.

-a.n-
y'all probably already know where I'm going with this... and, Dallas would NeVeR actually cry in real life
ThIs iS a StOrY !.!.!.