22

COMMENT AND VOTE
INSTAGRAM: CEOWATTPAD
TWITTER: LOSERHAROLD
(Tweet Liam to follow me and I'll follow you back on Instagram, twitter, and wattpad)
Well that sure as hell wasn't supposed to happen.

The way she smiles up at him like he's a fucking ray of sunshine makes me wanna barf. Who the hell does she think she is? And does she know that I'm his date?

My mind is whirling with questions only he can answer. I want to leave, but my mind is here. With him.

He's so intoxicating, a drug I can't stop taking.

I think back to that day some weeks ago. When his lips tasted like Burt's Bees lip balm. The mint kind that made your mouth tingle.

I think back to the occurrences when he had me pressed against surfaces, heart racing, and eyes fluttering shut from sensation.

He's not only good at business deals.

I want to know him. I want to feel him. Every inch of his toned body that has yet to be revealed to me.

He's so mysterious, yet he's so open. He's open to the public, and all of his glory. Presenting his beauty to the world to see.

But is that really him? Is the man captured in the photos online really the man that stands in front of the camera?

I'm shoved, and I realize I've been blocking a photographers view.

"Sorry." I mumble.

I see he has dropped her hand at the end of the cat walk. He sees me. His eyes are glowing. He looks determined with his bottom lip pouted out.

I look at the ground as I decide it's time for me to go.

I have no one to call. Niall seemed upset when I left him last night. Was that really just last night? It seemed so long ago that I laid in his bedroom, listening to him and Harry argue over me.

"She's not coming with you." Niall grits. What's got him so worked up? "I know what you're doing."

What?

"You do not know anything. Do not be a nosey shit." I gasp.

I still wonder what they were going on about.

I could call Louis. I don't know where he's staying. But I could put money on our apartment. It's only been a couple of days since I found out his new favorite past time, and I haven't had time myself to determine my secured thoughts on the substance.

Is it that bad? Could I get over it? Or would I have to? Would Louis stop doing it just for me? Or what would I tell him when he found out Zayn wasn't being faithful in the bathroom that night? Would he stay with him? Are they still together?

My brain feels over worked, and all I want right now is to cuddle into someone's arms. Someone who knows me.

My phone is out, and dialing his number before I know it.

"Hello! Louis Tomlinson speaking." I can tell he doesn't have a grin on his face, "Who is this?" He must not have checked his caller I.D. He always knows when it's me.

I check the time on my phone for the first time all day. It's noon, and surprisingly we've both missed work today.

He must have just woken up.

"Hi, it's Adelaide." I stutter. Please don't hang up, I need you.

My assumptions are proved correct when I hear rustling of our bed sheets. "Ads? What's going on? Are you alright?" He concern, and discomfort of the unknown is evident in his voice. Also tiredness lurks, and his high pitched voice has slightly dropped tones.