9

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVES!

Cuddling with Louis was warm. Really fucking warm. By the time I woke up, we were tangled in the endless amounts of blankets, and pillows, suffocated by the extreme heat.

New York's weather is bipolar.

"Louis." I grumbled. The obscene amount of wine, (well, not for us) being our antidote after a hards day of work.

Not to mention a hard time with Harry Styles.

I want to make him hard.

"What?" He spat at me. He was never a morning person.

"Get off me."

"No." He's got to be kidding me.

"What do you mean no?"

"I meant, no."

"Louis." I whined.

"Adelaide." His voice matched my high pitched tone.

"I will shove a pitch fork up your ass, so far it will hit your prostate." I threaten. "But you would probably like that."

"I do. And so does Zayn." Oh my god.

"Louis get your infected crotch off me!" I yell. It was too early for this. We always fight early. Typical.

"Can you like, not talk to me about your sex life?" I beg. Not really. I want to know how big the raven haired sex god is.

"Why not, Adelaide?" He grins. "It's only fair. I'll be expecting detailed descriptions of every inch of your curly boyfriends skin."

"He's not my boyfriend, Lou."

"You wish he was!" My cheeks redden. I've never thought about it.

"You do!" A quick elbow to the ribs seemed to shut him up. But along the path my elbow did the same to myself because of our uncomfortable position on the couch. Dammit, Lou.

"Shut up Louis." I rolled my eyes. Damn ribs.

I'm hungry.

Right now, Louis and I stand in the kitchen, moaning over how good the hash browns smell. Although Louis is still anxious to devour them as well as me, he still claims they will never amount to McDonalds hash browns.

I tell him to put brown sugar in them. He gives me an odd look, and he receives on right back.

"That was awfully rude for someone who doesn't function before noon." He teases.

"All I said was to put the fucking sugar in the pan before they cook."

"And calling me an idiot was necessary in your instructions?" He accuses. I wonder how long he can keep up his straight face.

I laugh when his lips break out into a grin. "I think I'm in love with you, Adelaide Bronx."

"Too bad you like men." I fake frown.

"Ah, but I'm beginning to think you're worth going straight for."

"Too bad I'm extremely attracted to Miranda Kerr," I giggle, keeping up the escapade.

"How's Harry going to feel about that?" His name sent flutters to my chest. I have the urge to correct him, tell him it's 'Styles' not Harry.

"Shut up, Lou." My feet give him a final push in the right direction. Making him fling off of me.

He groaned, rubbing his shoulder in the process of getting up. "Don't you think you've used that line one too many times." He gritted. My heart fluttered. Styles said that to me yesterday.