20

"Do not fight me." He warns me. His finger is intimidating.

He's so malicious, so manipulative. Yet he doesn't need to be. His beauty is his own secret weapon. He's a gorgeous individual. Everyone knows it.

He does as well.

"Harry I'm not wearing your clothes." I challenge.

"You wore Niall's clothing." He sneers. Jealous much?

"When?" I didn't wear them tonight. I had my clothes left there from a previous overnight.

"The other night, when we were not speaking. You slept there. In his clothes." His eyes are blown. How does he know that?

"Are you stalking me?" I ask him. He must be. What the hell? It's weird, but it sends an odd calm to my stomach.

"No. Don't be ridiculous," he snorts. "I merely had business there. At Niall's new flat. He's neighbors with one of my partners." For a second partners sounds like a sexual term, and I want to stop breathing.

Niall having enough money to house near people like Harry Styles has me suspicious.

Niall must be even better off than I assumed.

He leaves me in his living room alone with the two security guards who walked us to his flat.

They stare at me, and look suspicious of the girl who's equal to scum beneath their fingernails.

I stare back at them, only to look away quickly. They hold no significance to Styles, and for this I am grateful. If I'm going to be spending more time with him, I don't want to be hounded, and judged.

Although they do seem to be around a lot.

What is he doing?

As the though creates, he exits the hallway holding a pile of neatly piled clothing.

He hands them to me, and I reluctantly take them from his grasp.

"Thank you." I look through the pile. A grey pair of sweatpants, and a rather large navy blue t shirt that's softer than a baby's bum.

"What are your thoughts, Adelaide?" He's so intrusive, but his interest in me is strangely appealing. And I'm not so judgmental once I see his eyes. They're soft and lovely, peering into me.

"None." I answer quickly. "Thank you for the clothes. I imagine there's a place for me to change into them?"

He nods. "Yes. The bathroom is the second door down the hall to your right."

"Thank you." I mouth, and pass him, walking through his lavish home I've merely explored only once before.

The door handle is silver, and the door black, a clear coat over it to give it an appealing shine.

I open the door, and am slightly frightened when the lights turn on.

When I look at the clothes I'm dumbfounded. These brands are some I've never heard of. They're damn workout clothes!

I quickly change into them, and venture down the hallway. If he's not going to wait up for me, I'll take it upon myself to explore his palace.

I start after the bathroom door. There was only one or two before this. I'll save those for the end. Depending on how long my mystery search goes on for.

The first room reveals a mere bedroom. Not mere, this room is amazing. The at least king sized bed is fit for royalty with its silk sheets, and satin bedspread. The bed skirt is ruffled, and a bit girly.

The thought of this being his room is over ruled.

A flat screen bigger than my head is mounted onto the wall. Below it is a Blu Ray and other fancy gadgets I don't have the drive to investigate. It's been too long of a day.

The second reveals a elevated room. A theatre! Holy shit! The door faces the far wall. On the wall is a screen bigger than most walls in my apartment! Holy shit, Styles!

Lavish red leather seats scatter the room in perfect rows.

I decide to go back into the first room, as I'm way too tired to keep exploring.

I'm asleep before my bed hit the pillow.

When I wake, it's sunny. I had failed to notice the spectacular view. The windows shine through the curtains that are pulled back.

The Seattle view is as astonishing.

The dreams of moving here when I was young came back to me... The photos of the skyline, and rainy weather pinned to the walls in my childhood bedroom.

How could I miss this the night prior?

Maybe it was the lack of sleep, or maybe the hour. But now it's my focus point, and I'm sure Harry can't drag me away from it if he tried.

Speaking of, I hadn't heard one word from him since my dismissal to the restroom last night. Did he even know where I had laid last night? Did he care? Surely.

He wouldn't want me to corrupt his astonishing home.

Still looking at the view, I lay in bed, staring off into the brightening sky of Seattle.

How could one afford this?

I hadn't finished my personal tour last night..