Chapter 34/ prank wars and mukbangs

Ariel's POV

" Alexander Jackson king!! If you don't get your ass here right now I swear to god, your pretty face won't be so pretty!" I scream running downstairs.

I look around glaring, looking for him, I'm beyond pissed. Oh, why?! Maybe because he fucking threw worms at me, as a "prank".

How the fuck is that even a prank ?!

You best believe I'm gonna make him pay.

"Aaaaah" he screams running from under the living room table and into the kitchen, the guys snicker running behind him.

I call Madeline and Veronica and they come running down.

"Who's bitch ass are we killing today ?!" Veronica says bouncing up and down.

" The three little pigs," I said smirking and grabbing Xander's phone that I found laying on the couch, let's just spam his phone a little.

I spammed his phone with pictures of me obviously and some of my feet cause my feet looking pretty cute. Let's hope he doesn't have a foot fetish after he sees these.

I keep his phone in my pocket and Madeline calls me, " we gotta sneak attack, do it the ninja way, the invisible way" she grins and I nod letting out a chuckle. We go on our knees and crawl to the kitchen.

" Shhh you need to calm down, you're being too loud" I hear Jay sing, if you don't know this song, I'm sorry but I'm disowning you myself.

Right now I'm wearing my pyjamas, I was just minding my business until he threw the worms in the morning obviously.

We try not to giggle and grab some flour and put it in a pot with some water. It's no fun without the water. I, Madeline are both holding a pot each while Veronica holds garlic dip.

God knows what she's gonna do with that.

We find them behind a table, where there's a bunch of different varieties of snacks, I could use some of those later. I mean not use, most likely devour.

I smirk and grab a handful of the wet flour and throw it on Xander's perfect hair.

We let out a squeal and throw the rest on them," what the fuck baby!" He whines and tries taking the flour out.

Serves him right.

"I'm hungry now" I pout, feeling totally hungry and just wanting food is really all I want right now.

"Okay let's go get food" he smiles and gets up." Let me shower first" he says and I nod giggling.

"Let me go you fucking beast" I hear Madeline yell at Jay. He pouts and walks off with her.

Veronica looks at Parker and runs, he chases after her and flings her over his shoulder.

"Awh Man" she whines and then giggles after he kisses her cheek.

I just stare at Xander, flip my hair and walk to the fridge.

"No apologies?" He says and I turn around slowly looking at him.

"No " I grin and take out some leftover pizza, I put it inside the microwave and wait.

He comes next to me and I look him up and down, what a sight.

He's covered in slimy flour. So cute.

"Don't even talk to me" he says and I laugh, well someone's butthurt now. "Are you pressed or are you mad, are you upset or are you sad-" I sing and twirl around leaving the kitchen him following after me.

I made sure, we went to grab food because a girl is hungry and me being hungry is not such a pretty sight. Is it just me or do I just eat anything, except for a couple of things obviously cause somethings just taste horrible id rather barf 20 times then swallow it.

Okay, that was really exaggerated.

We went to TacoBell, that place is blessed, don't even argue me about it.

We don't even sit inside, we back and sit in our car.

" Hi" He says and grins, "Hi" I giggle. We start eating and having small talk.

An idea pops in my head and I smirk, I grab Xander's phone and place it on the dashboard facing us.

He looks at me weirdly, " What are you doing?"
"Doing a Muckbang?" I say and turn the camera on to his iPhone 11 pro, surely this was definitely good quality although I feel like it works the same as every other phone but we move.

"What's a Muckbang?" He asks confused, I look at him with an 'are-you-dead-ass-serious'

"It's basically when people eat in front of the camera and just talk." I shrug and he nods clapping his hands like a little kid.

"Let's do it!" He grins and I start the video.

"Hey to our non-existing subscribers, I and Ariel are gonna be eating in front of you guys." He says rather calmly and I slap my forehead trying not to laugh.

"Am I not doing it right?" He pouts and I pinch his cheeks, " You're doing perfectly fine, baby." I smile and hug him trying not to smush the food.

We talk and laugh loudly, then I start choking on the food.

That's what YouTubers don't show, 'behind the scenes dying'.

"Are you done?" He asks and I nod stopping the 15-minute video of us basically laughing like maniacs.

................

Jeeez an update! Finally!! How was ur Christmas and winter break, kinda late but let's ignore that shall we?🥰

Love all of u guys I suddenly have the motivation to write for myself and you guys!! Stay tuned my cute little crispy baguettes😤💅🏻

-Zeinab Bazzi