Chapter 15/The brother and the plans

Ariel's p.o.v

I woke up an it was 12 am  to the shouting downstairs so obviously you would check that out am I right?because that woke me up.

I went downstairs and saw A man who looked exactly like Xander talking to Well Xander himself and arguing about something.

"Xander" I mumbled tiredly reaching out behind him to grab his shirt.

He turned around and took me in his arms.

"Princess,why are you awake you need to go to sleep,go now I'll be up in a couple of minutes." He said

Ya he thinks I'll leave after HE woke me up. Nah uh uh,not happening.

"N-no I want you to come now,and w-ho is this" I yawned

"Well come on dear brother tell her who am I" mr look alike said,while Xander gritted his teeth and held me closer if that's even possible to your thinking.

"Brother?" I asked confused

"Some brother you are!You left us!You left me!"Xander shouted

"Baby,baby calm down" I said grabbing his face between my hands,his tensed shoulders then relaxed and his face softened.

"You must be his one and only mate,you looked like a whore"

Uh bitch.He did not just call me that.I was ABOUT to snap the guys neck but guess who beat me to it? My mom!! Nah I'm kidding it's Xander.Hehe Zandy

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER!!???" Xander boomed while I covered my ears,why you may ask? Because he's holding me and my ears hurt now.

"I was kidding she's a beauty,she's really special I see,but that's not what I'm here to tell you,I'm here to apologize and tell you how sorry I am,I did a huge mistake and I know you won't forgive me just yet but I wanna be a better big brother"

"No Ricky"

"Why not??" The guy which now I just learnt is called Ricky said

" You left,that was your choice and now your not coming back"

"I promise you,I swear just gimme a chance,I swear I changed we'll go back like the old times please Xander"

"I'll decided gimme a couple of minutes,princess you decide for me" he said dragging me to the living room.

"What do I do princess??What do I do?" He groaned.

"Well if your debating on forgiving him or not I would suggest you to forgive him and give him a chance,it's not easy but with time it will show so it's your choice if you want to or not" I told him kissing his cheek softly.

"I love you princess,I'm gonna give him a chance but if he does anything stupid I'll kill him"

"Glad you chose the right"

.............................

So it's been 3 days and Zandy and Rick have been hanging out lately and their bond grew strong.

But I don't give a shit about that right now,I'm thinking about my BIRTHDAY that's in a weeekkkkkk!!!!

Guess who's excited???Im excitedd???Whos excited???Meeee

Ya I'll stop now,I think you guys are embarrassed for me right now.

Well yep it's almost my birthday guess who's turning 19?? Ya meeeeee,if I did not mention this before My Zandy is turning 20 like in 3 months.