Stella: Now would you open the history of our calls and tell me what was the longest call we had in the last two to three weeks.

He didn't do anything. Just stood there staring at me and the floor occasionally. So I took out my phone and showed him our call's history.

Stella: Precisely 2 minutes 14 seconds. Is this what you call trying? Trust me V I tried the best I can to stay unfazed by your ignorance but I couldn't at one point it has to come out. And today was the end of my patience and tolerance. And you know what V I truly began to fall for you. I did. But I thank god for not letting myself get deeper into this shit before it would have been harder for me to get out of it.

He was shocked by my confession.

Stella: It was nice being with you V trust me it was and thank you for everything you did for me but I guess this is where we say goodbye.

V: No Please no.

He pleaded with tears in his eyes.

V: Please baby I beg of you please don't end this. I love you I do. I'll do anything it takes to make it up with you. I'll give all the time you deserve but please don't end it like this, please.

Stella: Please, V, don't make this so hard for me. Trust me I don't want to leave you too but-

V: Then don't, don't leave me.

Stella: I'll have to think rationally and not emotionally for once.

V: So it's our final goodbye then?

I nodded. He sighed weakly.

V: I am sorry for hurting you. But trust me I tried too. I love you and always will.

And with that, he left. And I finally let myself cry out loud as much as you want.

But then I felt a hand yanked my and made me stand up straight. And then I felt a slap on my left cheek not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to give a stinging pain.

Stella: What the hell?

Eli: You don't get to say that. I do. What the hell? Either sitting idle have rusted your brain or you never had one.

Stella: You don't know Eli how bad it hurts to be ignored when you need him the most.

Eli: He ignored you? Well sorry to break it to you but I have never seen someone care about you more than he did. When you were sick last month he used to call me in the middle of the night and used to ask me to see if you are sleeping peacefully or not and if you are tucked properly I the blankets. Hell, that guy even used to call to remind us to give you medicines which Y/N and I used to forget sometime. And I know about that Ileana girl, they are just friends.

Stella: I know but-

Eli: I am not done yet. Suppose Daniel came to meet you to Korea and asked you to spend some time with you. What would you do? Ignore him and spend time with V or expect V to be mature enough and let you spend some time with Daniel. And that's all he asked from you. Just give him, some space and try to understand his feelings.

Daniel is my childhood friend.

Eli: And let me tell you this since he didn't. Do you know why he didn't go to his hometown for the holiday let alone for the new year?

Stella: His family is out of town.

Eli: That's what he told you. But the truth is he wanted to spend the time with you. Your first new year your first Christmas. That guy even thinks that he is not good enough for you but still hopes that you'll fall for him someday and then he'll do everything in his power to make you the happiest girl in the world. And you and I both know that he can get any girl in this world without even trying, yet he wants to be with you and only you. And all you did is, just decided to end everything just because he didn't give you enough time. I understand spending time together is all you ask for but sometimes you have to give each other some space and believe that at the end of the day he'll come back to you.