Chapter 47

She stayed quiet and I decided to let everything out.

Jungkook: Ever since you have debuted I was in love with your voice whenever you used to sing I would get lost in your voice. You always make me nervous whenever you are around. When I knew that we are going to collab I was really happy but nervous to face you. When we were having photo shoots I just wanted to continue to look at you at that time I realized that I am in love with you. 

She stayed silent for a moment and then a wide smile plastered her face.

IU: And you thought that this is love?

What does she mean I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

IU: You are too naive Jungkook, the thing that you are calling love is actually your admiration towards my beauty and the nervousness that feel around me is due to the respect that you have towards me. I am sorry to break it to you but I didn't see love anywhere in this. When your heart beats fast when you are close to me was not because you love me but because you respect me and are nervous to touch me since you are afraid to invade my privacy.

I was staring blankly in the air and taking in whatever she says. Since it was making sense.

IU: Now tell me something, did you feel restless or angry when I was taking with Jimin and others?

I shook my head as a no.

IU: Do you feel like telling me everything that happened with you throughout your day?

I shook my head again.

IU: Am I the first person that comes to your head when you are in a problem? Or does me comforting you make you feel better?

I shook my head again.

IU: And am I the person that makes you smile when you feel sad?

Jungkook: No.

IU: And my last question who came to your mind when I was asking these questions?

I couldn't utter a word she knew the answer anyways but she still wants to hear it from me.

Jungkook: Y/N.

IU: What you are calling friendship is actually love it's just that you both are too naive to understand that. Now when I was talking with you I saw how happy you were when Y/N entered the room and I also saw how restless you became when Y/N started to talk with other boys. Actually, when I first came to bighit at that time I saw the way you look at her and the way she comforts you, stands by you, and solves your problems for you. And you didn't notice it but while you were with me you were constantly talking about Y/N on the first day we met every conversation I started with you would end up with you talking about Y/N. Ever since then I knew that you love her and are unaware of your own feelings. 

IU: Just the mere presence of Y/N around you makes you feel relaxed and this is not only friendship. Get her before you lose her to someone else.

That thought made my heart ache to imagine Y/N with someone else.

IU: And now would you tell me what happened right now?

Jungkook: I had a small fight with Y/N.

IU: Why?

Jungkook: I shouted at her.

I said while hanging my head low with embarrassment. I heard her chuckle.

IU: Go and talk to her. She doesn't even know the reason behind your behavior. You should apologize to her and do think about what I said just now.

Jungkook: Yeah.

IU: Yeah. And Jungkook please keep my relation with Baekhyun a secret for now.

I just smiled at her and nodded.

IU: Let's go everyone might be looking for us.

Then we left the rooftop and entered the practice room. Then I saw Y/N and IU noona's every word begin to repeat in my mind especially the last line-"Get her before you lose her to someone else" that sentence made my heart miss a beat. I won't let that happen.

Then I saw that Y/N looked at me and then looked away. "Aww, my angry bird is furious right now". I'll have to apologize to her.

Y/N POV

When I entered the practice room I saw Jungkook talking with IU I quickly paced towards him but I was stopped by V, Jimin and the others. They said that Jungkook should face her alone that way he will be better.

But I knew he would be too nervous right now so I convinced them to let me go and then I went to Jungkook and held his hand and began to talk with IU.

Soon her phone began to ring so she excused herself as soon as she left the room Jungkook began to shout at me for not coming for him but he didn't let me explain and left the room too.

I felt very sad since he misunderstood me again and as always didn't listen to my explanation. But this time I am not going to explain anything to him neither I am going to forgive him. I then sat with the others and tried to distract myself from Jungkook's thoughts.

After some time we saw the door opened and in came Jungkook and IU talking and smiling with each other. I don't know why I felt sharp in my chest again. I had left those feeling behind then why did this pain return. While I was angry at him he was busy having fun with IU. So he is not anxious anymore around her so why did he need me? I looked away from him as soon as I saw him.

But then I saw him coming towards me I just ignored him and continued to talk with others.

Jungkook: Y/N.

I just ignored him and continued to talk with Stella.

Jungkook: Y/N.

He said a bit louder.

Stella: I think Jungkook's wants to talk to you.

I still stared in the air cause I didn't want to look at him either.

Then I felt a grip on my wrist and he dragged me out of the room.

Jungkook POV

I went towards Y/N and called her name but she didn't reply. I called her name again but still, she didn't reply. Since she left me no choice I held her wrist and dragged her with me to the rooftop again.

She yanked her hand away from mine.

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!

Jungkook: I am sorry.

She just scoffed and turned around heading towards the door she turned the doorknob and almost opened the door I ran behind her and banged my hand on the door and closed it again.

Jungkook: Y/N please listen to me. Please.

I said while turning her around by holding her shoulders.

Y/N: How many times are going to hurt me like that and then apologize for it and how long am I going to forgive you.

Jungkook: I am sorry Y/N I really am. Please forgive me this time. Please.

Y/N: No you first learn to listen to others before jumping to conclusions.

Jungkook: I am sorry.

I hung my head low I was really feeling guilty for my behavior.

Y/N: This is not the first time that you are sorry over something. Lately, it has become your habit to behave like a jerk and then apologize for it, and then again repeat the same mistake and then again apologize. And you know what I don't want to talk to you rn.

Jungkook: Y/N you know I get impulsive, I am sorry that I hurt you again I didn't listen to your explanation. I am really sorry.